New Drone Pilot

Samalex

Hi Guys,

I was hoping somebody would be able to help me with something.

I was recently given my first drone as a present so am a complete novice. I'm also not exactly a tech master!

I have a Drone X Pro Collapsible Quadrocopter. I am obviously still trying to get to grips with the controls and I am sure that will come with time - Hopefully!

I have an instruction manual which has been translated from Chinese into English so isn't great, I've also watched a couple of videos online to try and find stuff out but I'm still struggling.

Basically I would like to know how I take pictures / film with the drone.

There is an inbuilt camera on the transmitter, which I have tried pressing a few times but no pictures have been taken. There is an app which apparently works when you connect it up to the transmitter but it's just not taking pictures or film. I have tried it indoors on my wifi, as well as outside but nothing happens. I'm not sure if is all done through the application but there are no photos appearing within that either.

Please bear in mind that I am not technically minded and it could be something really obvious to you that I am not doing correctly!

Does anybody have the same drone or similar? I'm in need of some advise.

Many thanks,
Sam

Samalex

check out this video.

Thanks Jason. It’s interesting, I saw another video online yesterday that was completely the opposite of this. A guy took it up and got some nice video and really bigged it up. I guess opinions differ. I’ve taken it on a couple of flights now and have managed to get some film that’s not too bad! The camera angle can be adjusted which is good