I have been bit hard by the drone bug. I have ordered 4 over the last few weeks. The first was a wish POS. The 2nd is a jjrc h73 so far I am digging this. The others are still in the process of getting here. The wish ( junk) is stuck in the tree in my back yard. Any suggestions for this?

X5uw_newb

I used a ladder and was able to get mine out. What are your impressions of the H73? what others are you waiting on? I'm waiting on my SJRC F11 pro. It'll be my first GPS drone.

I used a ladder and was able to get mine out. What are your impressions of the H73? what others are you waiting on? I'm waiting on my SJRC F11 pro. It'll be my first GPS drone.

I am very upset to report that the jjrc crashed ( bad ) yesterday. The motor was hanging out after. So it was a good drone for a week or so. I just let it get away from me and I hit the same tree that the other one is stuck in. It looks like this is going to be a lesson learned the hard way. I have to go to a large open area because I have to learn to walk before I can run or fly. 2 drones lost to operater error.

X5uw_newb

My first 2 drones were cheap for that reason. less than $50 each. Getting used to the flying perspective and direction is definitely the most challenging aspect as a newbie imo.

What other drones did order?

I am very upset to report that the jjrc crashed ( bad ) yesterday. The motor was hanging out after. So it was a good drone for a week or so. I just let it get away from me and I hit the same tree that the other one is stuck in. It looks like this is going to be a lesson learned the hard way. I have to go to a large open area because I have to learn to walk before I can run or fly. 2 drones lost to operater error.

I have ordered a cheap wish clone ( trash) a jjrc h73, and a Jjrc h 47 elfie, I also have a mjx bugs7 being delivered today hopefully. I am going to be going to the park and staying away from the tree of death. LOL !

I have ordered a cheap wish clone ( trash) a jjrc h73, and a Jjrc h 47 elfie, I also have a mjx bugs7 being delivered today hopefully. I am going to be going to the park and staying away from the tree of death. LOL !

Omg that didn’t last long . I just went to a school yard three doors down and flew the h47 . It was fun for 1 battery and I lost orientation. It flew into a locked area and I am not able to get it back. If I jump the fence I would bet that the cops are going to be giving me a trespassing ticket. Damn this is getting out of control. 3 drones in 3 days.