Picloc 3x setting experience etc.

njozsef

Attachments

• pl 57.PNG
    pl 57.PNG
    6.7 KB · Views: 346

Fredasss

Be carreful guys this is not officially released.. we are on 21 of august and this is dated of the 15 august if george haven't give the link before, maybe it's because it's still not working at this time..

PaNt

Be carreful guys this is not officially released.. we are on 21 of august and this is dated of the 15 august if george haven't give the link before, maybe it's because it's still not working at this time..

No problems..! its the camera stab not the copter stab..! I wanna try the betta as i did on 56 :)

Lanzar

@George is the man. Finaly some good news
I guess save and load buttons will apear in this update and a brand new setup manual with explanation on what all those things mean. HAHAHAHA

@George : It is almost sunday number 4 now and still no delivery :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fredasss

For me it's working pretty fine (bind with sattelite and DX7) new functions looks making it working smoother.
I still have some work on my gimbal but I will try it before the night is coming. I will let you know if it works better.

GeorgeM

njozef..... I am not so happy you spilled the beans....

At least you could have asked me first !!! Really !!

I will make your Picloc melt.....( just kidding :))

Please do not use this firmware... there are 2 small issues that have been BUGGING me for ages, and now Ive found them.....
It will be updated by tonight.

Only the Bold may try it.

I am not offering support on this firmware to anyone.... only to the beta testers who were going to have this....

Hmmmmm EDIT.... I removed the folder from the website.

Please... lets have a relaxed firmware release this time.... I want it to be fine for everyone on first go, and everyone has fun.
that's why its a beta.....

PS.. I want this thread to be shorter then RSGS's (which in a few week's time has almost surpassed this thread of almost a year long !!)

Fredasss

hi there george, I'm guilty of trying this 57.15 and until now I haven't seen any bug, I was having a pan issue at work yesterday and I was about to go working on tomorow with the new firmware.. I don't ask for support but just can you tell what are the issue to not be afraid on the field tomorow.. thanks by advance, and if necessary I will flash back to the V56.. thanks

GeorgeM

Hi Fredass.. yes.. there are some bugs..... ( also perhaps due to the addition of the autopano code )... the pan would sometimes... when there is not enough servo speed to catch up with an aggressive maneuver, go facing 180 degree offset, and oscillate vigourously within +-5 ->15 degrees.. making the multicoptr or helicopter a bit difficult to fly... ( ask me how I know ..... :D ) ..
Most of these issues are deep mathematical problems which are not so easy to solve.... need just that little bit more time...
soon....
Thanks !!

gm

Fredasss

ok thanks.. I take the red pill tonight for a try and if stab roll/tilt is better I will just desactivate the pan until the new release but if it's the same I'll go back to 56 before go to work with bugging machine.
auto pano is desactivated for my use. I only use slew on tilt, and pan, with an Aux2 option to lock the PAN.

PaNt

George i dont want support i pit the 56 again... But i tell you that the channels are not as on 56.. I had to change the wires... If this ok then no problem...

At the end when do you think you gonna release this version??

Thank you!!

GeorgeM

PaNt.... as soon as its 99.9% ready :)

Can you send me an email to let me know what EXACTLY did you find an issue... including which receiver / radio type/ system you were using.