Some Questions For The Wise.

Paul0001

Hello,
I have a 17yo lad who enjoys photography at school, hasn't got a clue what he wants to do as an occupation and seems to have a deep fascination with phone screens. Putting this together and thinking that it could be a large area of employment in the future, I am looking at getting him a drone for Christmas to see if it sparks any interest. I have had a bit of a browse and am thinking about a SG907 but have some questions that I am hoping someone here can help me with,
While understanding it is a cheapy, is the SG907 a reasonable choice in this price range (100 - 150)?
It is 5G, will the features still work with a 4G phone (Apple 6) ?
Do those in the industry generally use headless control, conventional, both or neither ?
Any help much appreciated.

Paul0001

looks like a reasonable beginner drone. I am pretty sure it would work with 4G

what is headless control?
Thanks for your reply. I might not have the terminology right but I mean the thing where (headless) the drone moves in relation to yourself and which way you move the joystick as opposed to (conventional) more like a winged aircraft where if it is coming towards you, you need to move the joystick in the opposite direction you want it to turn.

Jason S

Oh i think i get what your saying that tech is not released i have seen one drone with it but it failed.

Have you seen the new skydio2 drone that has some cool tech that you might be interested in

Paul0001

Oh i think i get what your saying that tech is not released i have seen one drone with it but it failed.

Have you seen the new skydio2 drone that has some cool tech that you might be interested in
Looks pretty impressive from the video but out of my price range for now.
I thought to hell with parenthood, I'll get myself one (SG907) so hit the buy button. If the lad's interested in mine, then I'll get him one for Christmas.