For Sale DJI S1000 Package

filthy13

Offering up our lightly used S1000+ Octocopter package. In excellent condition with just 67 hours logged. This is a complete package that includes:

- HD Air Infinity gimbal (fits and flies GH4, GH5, A7SII or anything else in that class). Very smooth an stable setup that can easily accommodate a wide variety of camera and lens setups. Extremely versatile.

- Connex wireless HD setup for live (real time) full HD video feed with full telemetry.

- Additional 5.8 video transmission installed as backup to Connex.

- Dual radio setup. Futaba 14SG and T8FG. Setup can be changed from single op to dual op in minutes. Monitors included for both setups.

- Separate pilot cam setup that can be toggled in single op mode or dedicated for dual op.

- Copter is flying on A2 Flight controller with Pro Plus GPS. Works flawlessly. Rock solid performance with zero issues.

- Pelican case to hold copter included.

Never had an issue with this machine. It's been very reliable and the only reason for sale is a shift in business needs. Rather see it get used properly instead of sitting in my office. Willing to part out if copter sells first. Asking $3k plus shipping OBO.
s1000 total package.jpg
S1000 front.jpg
S1000 back.jpg
S1000 packed.jpg

Attachments

• s1000 total package.jpg
    s1000 total package.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9,663
  • S1000 front.jpg
    S1000 front.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6,502
  • S1000 back.jpg
    S1000 back.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4,618
  • S1000 packed.jpg
    S1000 packed.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4,452
Last edited:

Leon davies

Offering up our lightly used S1000+ Octocopter package. In excellent condition with just 67 hours logged. This is a complete package that includes:

- HD Air Infinity gimbal (fits and flies GH4, GH5, A7SII or anything else in that class). Very smooth an stable setup that can easily accommodate a wide variety of camera and lens setups. Extremely versatile.

- Connex wireless HD setup for live (real time) full HD video feed with full telemetry.

- Dual radio setup. Futaba 14SG and T8FG. Setup can be changed from single op to dual op in minutes. Monitors included for both setups.

- Separate pilot cam setup that can be toggled in single op mode or dedicated for dual op.

- Copter is flying on A2 Flight controller with Pro Plus GPS. Works flawlessly. Rock solid performance with zero issues.

Never had an issue with this machine. It's been very reliable and the only reason for sale is a shift in business needs. Rather see it get used properly instead of sitting in my office. Willing to part out if copter sells first. Asking $3500 plus shipping OBO.View attachment 29275 View attachment 29276 View attachment 29277 View attachment 29278

Hi, this is just the package i was looking for. Is it still avaialble? And would it be possible to send to a UK address?

Leon davies

Hi, this is just the package i was looking for. Is it still avaialble? And would it be possible to send to a UK address?

Ok no problem. How heavy is it in its case? Is it possible for it to travel in the hold of a plane? Or too delicate? Ive found some pretty reasonable flights online. Could ‘pop over’ and pick it up myself.. maybe..

Leon davies

Ok no problem. How heavy is it in its case? Is it possible for it to travel in the hold of a plane? Or too delicate? Ive found some pretty reasonable flights online. Could ‘pop over’ and pick it up myself.. maybe..

I have a FedEx account too. So would be keen to get a quote for shipping it. Let me its rough wait and i’ll find out how much it would cost. Thanks.

Leon davies

It's about 49 lbs with the copter packed up.

Ok great. Thanks for letting me know.
Does it come with any batteries at all? And how much flight time do you get from one battery please?
I’ll get a quote from FedEx today. Whats your ZipCode please?

Leon davies

No lipos included. Flight times vary depending on conditions, payload and lipo size and condition. Gimbal is this one: http://store.hdairstudio.com/index.php/product/infinitymr/
Should fit a 5D. But I don't own one. So never tried. Shipping would be from 96732.

Ok great thanks for letting me know.
I’ll get a few shipping quotes today. Could you comfirm the dimensions of the case please?
My email is leon@leonrdavies.com. Please drop me an email and we can work out the best way for me to make payment and arrange pick up etc.
Thanks!

filthy13

Dims on pelican are 24x24x24. If picking up then, cash is king. Any other international shipment would require a certified check or cashier's check from major bank.

Leon davies

Never had an issue with this machine. It's been very reliable and the only reason for sale is a shift in business needs. Rather see it get used properly instead of sitting in my office. Willing to part out if copter sells first. Asking $3k plus shipping OBO.View attachment 29275 View attachment 29276 View attachment 29277 View attachment 29278
Dims on pelican are 24x24x24. If picking up then, cash is king. Any other international shipment would require a certified check or cashier's check from major bank.

morning, still v interested. Debating whether to make a trip out of it or ship it over.. would you accept a Bank Transfer for payment? I could make an international transfer from my business account for faster payment if so..

Leon davies

morning, still v interested. Debating whether to make a trip out of it or ship it over.. would you accept a Bank Transfer for payment? I could make an international transfer from my business account for faster payment if so..

Hello again,

If bank transfer not possible, i am more than happy to send a cheque. Please do let me know who to write the cheque out to and where to send it and i’ll arrange for it to be sent asap.

Thanks,

Leon