What to buy

Steelrfan85

i am looking for my first drone to video and take pictures while I’m on my cruise. I want stay 300 or less. Any good ideas? I’ve seen so many different reviews my head hurts. I have been looking at the HS100. But I’m all ears since I have no idea.

Harold Crowell

i am looking for my first drone to video and take pictures while I’m on my cruise. I want stay 300 or less. Any good ideas? I’ve seen so many different reviews my head hurts. I have been looking at the HS100. But I’m all ears since I have no idea.

I too am new to drones and have spent hours on researching various manufacturers and drone types. In my own opinion and considering the fact that you will be taking it on a cruise, i would consider transportation of the unit to be one factor. The foldable type of drone would fit that requirement.

Consider a GPS drone

Next, you have or will be paying considerable cash for your cruise, therefore I would think that picture/video quality would be an important aspect. If not a 4k camera, at least 1080i would be a consideration.

Gimballed camera with at least 2axis would be great. It would be wise to buy a unit able to accept a plug in storage card..videos take up a lot of space. Other features such as follow me, spiral and focketship are only eye candy

these are only my suggestions and take them for whatever they are worth. Hope you enjoy your cruise and get lots of fantastic media!