Need Help! What Goggles will work with my Drone?

SwedishJens

Hello!

My Drone is an AEE Toruk AP10. I have difficulties in seeing the videofeed on my iPhone (sitting on the transmitter/controller) when outside. I use the AEE App. How do I know what Goggles will work with either the phone and AEE App or with separate Goggles?
Have been searching the Internet and this Forum without finding an Answer.

Hope someone can help

RENOV8R

Hello!

My Drone is an AEE Toruk AP10. I have difficulties in seeing the videofeed on my iPhone (sitting on the transmitter/controller) when outside. I use the AEE App. How do I know what Goggles will work with either the phone and AEE App or with separate Goggles?

Hope someone can help
Hello!

Hope someone can help
Unfortunately the video feed is transferred to your iphone via a wi-fi signal which is a totally different frequency than FPV goggles. I had this issue with the tablet I used on my DJI Spark and solved it by 1) put a matte anti-glare film on the screen and 2) made a 3-sided sun shade to go around the tablet

SwedishJens

Unfortunately the video feed is transferred to your iphone via a wi-fi signal which is a totally different frequency than FPV goggles. I had this issue with the tablet I used on my DJI Spark and solved it by 1) put a matte anti-glare film on the screen and 2) made a 3-sided sun shade to go around the tablet

Thanks RENOV8R!
And Goggles you put the Phone in is not an Option?