New to drones. Which to buy to learn?

Harveyshot

I would like to buy a starter drone (quadcopter) but after reading a million reviews, I'm totally confused. I want to use it outside but most reviews of all under a $100 (don't want to spend a lot to find out I'm not worthy) state they are hard to control with even just a breeze. A lot fly away and are never heard from again.
Would appreciate some advice on decent models to try.
Thank you.

TERRY HICKS

I would like to buy a starter drone (quadcopter) but after reading a million reviews, I'm totally confused. I want to use it outside but most reviews of all under a $100 (don't want to spend a lot to find out I'm not worthy) state they are hard to control with even just a breeze. A lot fly away and are never heard from again.
Thank you.
The number one thing to get in my opinion is one with GPS. There are a few under 100.00.

EdwEdward

Thank you.
The cheapest Quadcopter I know of is the Holy Stone F181C RC Drone, $60, with a flight time of 7-9 minutes, a range of 50 – 100 meters, and a pixel of 720P. Personally, I think the ScharkSpark Beetle Selfie Drone is more cost effective. It is also priced at $60, with a flight time of 14 – 16 minutes and a range of 100 meters. The most notable is its two cameras: a 1080p HD front camera and a 720P bottom camera. You can check out this portable selfie drone review.

Last edited: