Discussion Needing advice for cheap camera-capable drone

Hello,

I am looking for a cheap full-size drone that is capable of mounting a small camera/gopro. I have had a little bit of experience with drones, having lots of practice with a blade inductrix and UDI 818A camera drone (the non-fpv one). I already have a 2.4gHz transmitter and plan to buy the camera seperately, to save money. Price range is under ~$100, cheaper is preferred, but exceptions might be made for excellent quality drones. Low quality is ok, I take care of them well.

Thanks in advance,
-Cobra

I see. So do you have the dimension of the camera you want to use or you want something that can carry any extra load for the camera?

Yep, here. It says that the dimensions are 2.4 x 1.3 x 1.6 in (i assume without the waterproof case), not sure if that includes the extruded lens part.

I got into some more research... the bugs 3 fits a gopro hero+ which is 1.61x2.32x1.18 inches, and the camera I will be using is 2.4 x 1.3 x 1.6 in. So looks like the mount won't work... I found a 3d-printable adapter online, so that won't be too much of a problem.

Another question is, will it work with my own transmitter? I saw in a video that it uses some throttle arming system or something unique to the stock transmitter. do you have this specific drone?