BetaFlight help

Ekim

I downloaded for the first time BetaFlight and the two drivers. I tried connecting my Vortex 250 to Betaflight and the connection failed. I am at a complete loss as what to do next. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

sjpenergy

I downloaded for the first time BetaFlight and the two drivers. I tried connecting my Vortex 250 to Betaflight and the connection failed. I am at a complete loss as what to do next. I appreciate any help. Thank you.
Download the "immersion rc driver fixer" and run it before plugging in a board for the first time and you will be all set. By the way you are not trying to use the Betaflight crome app are you?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ekim

Download the "immersion rc driver fixer" and run it before plugging in a board for the first time and you will be all set. By the way you are not trying to use the Betaflight crome app are you?

Thank you very much for that advice. I downloaded the "immersion rc driver fixer" and ran it. I am now able to connect with BetaFlight. I appreciate your advice very much. I was a great help.

Mike

sjpenergy

Thank you very much for that advice. I downloaded the "immersion rc driver fixer" and ran it. I am now able to connect with BetaFlight. I appreciate your advice very much. I was a great help.

Mike
My pleasure