DJI Wookong special offer

krleas

FPV Freak
I emailed DJI directly and the response I got was that he is not a dealer.

Here's a view into the experience he's having with his own WKM

http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?1598-DJI-issue-s/page5

Should he really be dumping however many he's bought on customers that are going to rely on him for help or does he think MultiRotorForums.com has been put on earth to be his personal customer service department?

I'm a bit astonished at the gall being displayed here.

So Bartman im not official dealer too then?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I didn't specifically ask about you because I didn't know that you are involved in this.

Are you an official DJI dealer?

krleas

FPV Freak
Yes i have official delaer agrement i can scan u paper with DJI sign.
And im not on DJI page, because they didnt update page jet.

Bartman

For what it's worth, I don't go looking for these little controversies. I wake up in the morning, pour a coffee and sit down to find out what's happening at the site. Lately, it's been a lot of drama which I'm really not interested in being the host of.
People come here looking for GOOD information and that's what I try to deliver. People make decisions based on what they read here and I have a responsibility to make sure that what is in these forums is worthwhile and honest. I try to balance that with the need for vendors to have a place to showcase their products and services. It's the advertisers that pay for the site and I try to only do business with the ones I, and others, have found to be very reputable. The advertisers benefit from this as it is almost an endorsement of their business in that they are here as advertisers but I can't continue to say this about the site if non-dealers are using the site as their personal dumping ground. I suppose non-dealers can use the classifieds area to sell things but even then there's a risk that a member of our community will buy something that won't have the level of support they've come to expect from the shops that advertise here.
It's a tough balance to strike and I prefer to err on the side of our membership.
Bart

krleas

FPV Freak
I agree with u Bartman 100%. No offense. I just wanted to say that iam a DJI delaer and im not on DJI page as partner jet.

p.s.
I u would be closer i would come to drink coffe with u and i would bring a stack of beer. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

lperagallo

hobby-drones.com
For what it's worth, I don't go looking for these little controversies. I wake up in the morning, pour a coffee and sit down to find out what's happening at the site. Lately, it's been a lot of drama which I'm really not interested in being the host of.
People come here looking for GOOD information and that's what I try to deliver. People make decisions based on what they read here and I have a responsibility to make sure that what is in these forums is worthwhile and honest. I try to balance that with the need for vendors to have a place to showcase their products and services. It's the advertisers that pay for the site and I try to only do business with the ones I, and others, have found to be very reputable. The advertisers benefit from this as it is almost an endorsement of their business in that they are here as advertisers but I can't continue to say this about the site if non-dealers are using the site as their personal dumping ground. I suppose non-dealers can use the classifieds area to sell things but even then there's a risk that a member of our community will buy something that won't have the level of support they've come to expect from the shops that advertise here.
It's a tough balance to strike and I prefer to err on the side of our membership.
Bart

Bart,

I appreciate you watching out for both the the consumer and Dealer network. I am a second tier DJI dealer in the US and I know of no special offer from DJI. Anyone pricing lower than official prices may be gray market dealers that won't support the product. As a Dealer we have the primary responsibility for supporting all our customers either directly or through forums. Dealers are the ones with significant investments in both money and time learning and testing products and supporting customers. I for one do considerable testing of Flight Controllers, frame sets, motors,ESCs, batteries etc so I can offer my customers the best combination of components that make their flying experience sucessful. I support everything I sell and welcome calls seven days a week. While I am primarily working with multirotors now, I have extensive experience with Helicopters using all power supplies including turbines, and all the top electronic FBL controllers.

Buyers should beware in this environment as you need to know who you are buying from. i appreciate your efforts and forum.

Lou

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I u would be closer i would come to drink coffe with u and i would bring a stack of beer.

@Krleas.. thats what we like to hear.. I am closer than Bart man so I may one day drink his beer for him! I travel to Bavaria often and have often thought of taking some time out from business and exploring that your side of Europe

Dave

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
I can and would sign with my name anytime that krleas is an official dealer and since i have bought all my copter parts from him i have experienced several times his fast and prof. service. Not to mention the several emails with questions i write and bombard krleas with :)

Boris

?

I emailed DJI directly and the response I got was that he is not a dealer.

Here's a view into the experience he's having with his own WKM

http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?1598-DJI-issue-s/page5

Should he really be dumping however many he's bought on customers that are going to rely on him for help or does he think MultiRotorForums.com has been put on earth to be his personal customer service department?

I'm a bit astonished at the gall being displayed here.

Dumping my thoughts? No clue what i am doing? O boy....
I have no own dji i posted to see what is comming , idid not see any reseller helping there eather.
Yes we are a official resseller i decided to buy them together with someone else and dji knows this
No gray market
I think i did more hours on drones and basicly anything that flys then some of you together
The dji works fine on herkules aerodron and many more systems .
Until now no one even dji has no explanation why it would not work.
Until now only a few endusers steered in the right direction , no help from delaers ;-)
You think really that any dealer knows allxabout anything?

As soon its fixed i make sure my customers know on what it works on.

krleas

FPV Freak
I can and would sign with my name anytime that krleas is an official dealer and since i have bought all my copter parts from him i have experienced several times his fast and prof. service. Not to mention the several emails with questions i write and bombard krleas with :)

Boris

Thank you Boris.

plingboot

been following this thread with interest.

like many of you (i imagine) i run this hobby on a tight budget, selling bit to fund other bits etc.

in an ideal world, i'd like to own a wkm and buy locally in the uk - as i've recently had helpful dealings with geoff. however the price of a wkm alone had put it off the shopping list as far as i was concerned.

then sandor - who is well known as a dw dealer - comes along with an almost rtf deal, at a killer price.

its a buyers market and everyone has to do what they can to attract the little free floating cash there is out there. if he come on here saying he's bought legitimate stock from dji and will offer full support. i'm happy to take him at his word.

this isn't a faceless ebay auction and i'd be surprised if he mugs customers off with this - the hobby isn't that big and word would travel fast.

i can think of loads of times when i've either bought something only to find that a few weeks later it's suddenly cheaper (check out planet x bikes and their massive turn over of products) or equally, i've timed purchases just right and got a deal. it's retail i guess.

if any other dji reseller can pitch a similar deal in the uk i'd happily shop locally, but as it stands i'm seriously considering sandor's offer. it's that or no wkm for me and i don't think that choice makes me a bad person.

i'm trusting that i'm not going to be mugged off and having bougt a dw frame from sandor i've currently no reason to think that is going to be the case.

i'd also guess this is a less risky proposition than a punt on an ebay auction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Everyone's got to make their own decisions. I could make mine differently but then again there's already one multi-rotor free-for-all in progress and I'd prefer not to create a second.
Bart

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
@Plingboot.. youve been around and you are a smart cooky as well as a fit one by the sounds of it..

I am sure you will work stuff out with the WKM which ever way you buy..

Dave

PS you getting a calf tattoo when you complete!?

?

Everyone's got to make their own decisions. I could make mine differently but then again there's already one multi-rotor free-for-all in progress and I'd prefer not to create a second.
Bart
Opinions are like forums everyone seems to have one :)