Need Help! Can't decide between two drones

gnxsam

I'm trying to decide as I have spent some real time on my hubsan and using my flight program daily now. Deciding between the speed addict 5" rtf kitchen sink kit or a build by a friend- discovery pro with ground station, goggles, futaba t10 and about $4k invested...speed addict kit is $650 and other is $850. I'm torn between the two drones, although still learning to crawl before I walk. Help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gnxsam

I'm trying to decide as I have spent some real time on my hubsan and using my flight program daily now. Deciding between the speed addict 5" rtf kitchen sink kit or a build by a friend- discovery pro with ground station, goggles, futaba t10 and about $4k invested...speed addict kit is $650 and other is $850. I'm torn between the two drones, although still learning to crawl before I walk. Help?

Thoughts?

FlyingV

Hey gnxsam,

What is your long-term goal? I own a small fleet of drones including the TBS Disco-Pro. Let me know what you are planning to do and I can give some suggestions....

V

ChrisRL

Agreed with Flying V - your choice here depends on what you want to use it for. Photos/video? Or sports/rec? Or, utility truck/medium SUV? Or sports car?
Drones are planes. A jet fighter is a plane, so is a 747. Different uses, so neither is better than the other.