P4 Batteries?

Todd I just now saw your post. You need to be careful when it comes to P4 batteries as there are some knock-offs out there not made by DJI and since these are "intelligent" batteries you could have issues. Personally I prefer to buy directly from DJI and then if there are issues I don't have any problem returning them. I figure the few extra dollars to ensure a "genuine" DJI battery is worth it since it's keeping a much more expensive drone in the air !! You may still be able to cancel your amazon order if you so choose... then again the batteries could be genuine and you're getting a great deal :)

Todd Pals

Todd I just now saw your post. You need to be careful when it comes to P4 batteries as there are some knock-offs out there not made by DJI and since these are "intelligent" batteries you could have issues. Personally I prefer to buy directly from DJI and then if there are issues I don't have any problem returning them. I figure the few extra dollars to ensure a "genuine" DJI battery is worth it since it's keeping a much more expensive drone in the air !! You may still be able to cancel your amazon order if you so choose... then again the batteries could be genuine and you're getting a great deal :)

Thanks for the great post. I will certainly give them a close look when I get them. Do you or anyone know a way to verify authenticity? As a Prime item I can return them for free if they are not genuine product.

Todd I do not know how to authenticate the batteries but if you look at some of the reviews (on the Amazon page you sent me the link to)on the batteries you ordered you will see that some people had difficulty with dead batteries. I hope they work fine for you and that you encounter no difficulties with them.

Todd Pals

I just wanted to report that I received the batteries and they were in great shape. They were on a storage charge. I also called DJI and they verified based on the charge count and serial information that they were authentic DJI batteries. I was also assured by DJI they are covered under the same warranty as if I had bought them from DJI. The seller I bought from on Amazon was HobbiesMedia. For $102 Prime 2-day delivery, I would say it's a great deal.