One of these weekends I went out to the Alentejo, in the south of Portugal, and ended-up flying and filming a local lake and dam. The video below is what I came home with :)

This was shot with a DJI Phantom 3 Standard, a Canon 100D and an iphone 5S.

This has been one of my most pleasurable flights so far and had great fun flying, filming and editing this.

violetwolf

Hi Nuno, welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing. Please stick around! We have a sticky thread at the top of this page where we post our videos so we don't clog the main discussion with all the videos. Could you (or the mods) please move this post up there :)

Hi Nuno, welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing. Please stick around! We have a sticky thread at the top of this page where we post our videos so we don't clog the main discussion with all the videos. Could you (or the mods) please move this post up there :)

Hi, my apologies, I didn't realize there was a pinned post for that. I will try to move this post there, or just repost.

Couldn't find a way of moving and/or deleting this, maybe only a forum moderator can do it. Do you know how to do it ?
I'll make sure I post future videos on the sticky thread at the top.

Cookie

One of these weekends I went out to the Alentejo, in the south of Portugal, and ended-up flying and filming a local lake and dam. The video below is what I came home with :)

This was shot with a DJI Phantom 3 Standard, a Canon 100D and an iphone 5S.

This has been one of my most pleasurable flights so far and had great fun flying, filming and editing this.

GREAT VIDEO! really liked the music with it too. Thanks for sharing.
Bob