Good Sunday morning everyone!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Good morning everyone! What do we have planned for today? For those of you watching the moon come up, what did you do with your Sunday?

I'm about to fire up the chargers and get my packs set to go shoot a new solar installation for a friend of mine. If I get done in time I'm going to go by my flying field (where I flew planes and hope to fly them again if I can ever get caught up with the multi-rotor stuff) and have a little fun just flying around.

Have a great day!
Bart

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
It's lunch time here now. Just finished a few jobs around the house, main one was repairing the living room floor so I can finish putting down the wooden floor I bought.

I was just wondering about doing a quick flight with the gopro, it's a crazy sunny, warm day here, but there's a bit of wind....

Gunter.

Kilby

I fired up the charger last night and had packs waiting in the morning. We just moved into a new house and today was the first time flying in the new neighborhood. I found a great park for sport flying with the CC quad. The Baltimore Ravens training facility is actually across the street, so I think they put extra attention in to this park... it was fully equipped and looked very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
I grabbed one of the little quads off the shelf, put it in the trunk with TX and a few batts and went for a ride. Had nice backroad meander stopping by the flying field on the way back...

IMG_1994a.jpg

IMG_1992a.jpg

Great day for ridng, possibly the last until next spring, and not too bad of a day to get a little flying in too!

Ken

DennyR

Very unusual day for me, it was raining. Can't remember the last time I saw rain. Looks like it's here for the week. Just cancelled next three days shooting. A least Lewis Hamilton won the GP. So I am happy about that.

hugh4g

Not Sunday but Friday 11.11, I went to a seminar about art and war... one subject was about a US Drone programme called 'Bugsplat.'
Apparently Obama has raised the drone launched attacks on Pakistan and Afghan suspected terrorists to a level not seen under Bush.
The sad thing is that a hit, or BUGSPLAT is never verifiable, and many innocent people are being killed.
Clive Stafford Smith is a british lawyer, director of Reprieve, dedicated to helping death row and Guantanamo inmates and representing drone victims in Pakistan. Although these are big beasts, they are still radio controlled UAVs. Sometimes good to spare a thought...

Best to all

Hugh

View attachment 1460

Attachments

• ArtofWar-9834.jpg
    ArtofWar-9834.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 260

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
ken,
my last bike was a 94 R100GS (first was a K100RS) which I still miss very much. i should have stipulated no airhead (even if it is an oilhead) BMW pics please. making admin cry on a Sunday is no good...

back under my troll bridge for the night...

bart

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
I ride a Honda Varadero XL1000V to work every day. The only days I don't ride are when it's snowing!

Gunter.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I built this

attachment.php

from this

attachment.php

which was this

attachment.php

and this taken only an hour before her demise!

attachment.php

DennyR

Dave, I thought you would have put some decent motors on it!!! Looks like they go together pretty quick. Are they selling a camera mount for it yet? Are you sure those ESC's are supposed to go there?