Sign Of The Times..

violetwolf

Attachments

• Attachment-1.jpeg
    Attachment-1.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 421

violetwolf

Oh yes, that would make sense. It's a Philip Bloom photo (forgot to give him credit too).

He's on the road shooting for CNN's Wonder List series, and they made stops at Hoover and Colorado River ... My bad .. My geography is the worst! Lol

cootertwo

fltundra, you made me laugh. Remember back in the 80's when DEA/border patrol set up a check point at Card Sound road and US1 ?. I was playing music at the old Last Chance during those times. Ahh the good ole days. I remember DEA chasing a dump truck loaded with bails of pot down Card Sound road, with someone in the back, tossing out the bails during the chase. There were bails on the sides of the road, in the trees, everywhere.:):):):):)

fltundra

fltundra, you made me laugh. Remember back in the 80's when DEA/border patrol set up a check point at Card Sound road and US1 ?. I was playing music at the old Last Chance during those times. Ahh the good ole days. I remember DEA chasing a dump truck loaded with bails of pot down Card Sound road, with someone in the back, tossing out the bails during the chase. There were bails on the sides of the road, in the trees, everywhere.:):):):):)
Absolutely!! And if you remember they didn't last very long.:) Do you remember the Key Largo Shopper?

WhiffleX

Makes sense that they wouldn't want you flying around the dam. If a rig crashed into the lake and got into the turbines would be a problem. It's a beautiful area though and I imagine the footage would be quite nice. At least you don't need a multirotor to get nice views.