GENSACE 6S1P 10000MAH LIPOS ***BRAND NEW** 25-50C (can deliver to Van)

These were purchased by another board member who bought these for a job / build that was never completed. I then bought them for a Cinestar based business I was going to start up, moving so am dumping it all... (including the bird). I have 4 x factory sealed/boxed 6S Gensace lipos w/EC5 connectors ( never charged - factory storage charge as delivered). Would prefer local pick up - or can deliver for small $ to help with gas..

The only real "issue" is the factory label - when my order arrived they had labeled all of the lipos with 4200mah tag/stickers not 10,000mah .. rest assured they are 6S 10,000mah lipos / lipo / Li-Po. I will send images to anyone who likes.

I would ideally like to sell them as a "LOT" but am open to possibly splitting them up.
Paid $250.00 each plus shipping and import tax/duties.Would like to sell them all for $175.00 each. I HAVE FOUR, BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. Please see my Cinestar ad as well.. I'm selling everything.

Same packs as shown here but in 6S not 4S : http://multicoptercenter.com/gens-ace-4s-10-000mah-25c.html

From Heliguy website--- We use these here at Heliguy on both S800 and Cinestar builds. When running two in parallel on the Cinestar 8 we were achieving an 18 - 20 minute flight time whilst carrying a Movi MR and Canon 6D with 24-105mm.

PM/reply with email for more info/photos. one below shown is what the packs are/ labels show 4200Mah instead of 10000Mah for shipping reasons.

Attachments

• gens ace lipo.jpg
    gens ace lipo.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 402
Last edited by a moderator:

Pumpkinguy

Its not a sticker. Its a complete shrink wrap. You could cut that off to reveal the correct one underneath if it really mattered. You have posted a pic and a link. Pictures are different. Which one do you have?

Thank you Pumpikin, corrected link and thanks for the label info, I'll let the new owner peel them off..... sigh... now I'm craving pumpkin pie. :)

Jennifer

Still have these available, was out of town for a while so sorry if you emailed me and I wasn't able to reply. Price has been dropped.... moving out of the Province so am selling ALL my drone stuff... Cinestar X8, Photohigher, practice quads, lots of batteries, extra goodies etc.... Here's my X8 ad... open to offers..... don't want to move it....

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/for/5147524471.html

Jennifer

Bought these for a job / build that was never completed. I have 4 x factory sealed/boxed 6S Gensace lipos w/EC5 connectors (never charged - factory storage charge as delivered) . Located in Lillooet, BC but can deliver to the Vancouver, area. Would prefer local pick up - or can deliver for small $ to help with gas..

The only real "issue" is the factory label - when my order arrived they had labeled all of the lipos with 4200mah tag/stickers not 10,000mah .. rest assured they are 6S 10,000mah lipos / lipo / Li-Po. I will send images to anyone who likes. They did this to get around the size limitations on the size of lipo's they can legally ship, it's common practice among some companies, you're more than welcome to view each battery before purchase and as you can see in th pictures, they're obviously not 4200mah batteries.

I would ideally like to sell them as a "LOT" but am open to possibly splitting them up.
Paid $250.00 each plus shipping and import tax/duties.Would like to sell them all for $175.00 each. I HAVE FOUR, BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. Please see my Cinestar ad as well.. I'm selling everything.

Same packs as shown here but in 6S not 4S : http://multicoptercenter.com/gens-ace-4s-10-000mah-25c.html

From Heliguy website--- We use these here at Heliguy on both S800 and Cinestar builds. When running two in parallel on the Cinestar 8 we were achieving an 18 - 20 minute flight time whilst carrying a Movi MR and Canon 6D with 24-105mm.

PM/reply with email for more info/photos. one below shown is what the packs are/ labels show 4200Mah instead of 10000Mah for shipping reasons.View attachment 25770

Attachments

• gens ace lipo-boxed.jpg
    gens ace lipo-boxed.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 349

Parapyro

Precision Aerial Filmworks
No you won't. :) not unless that's 300USD and you're paying for shipping.
No offense intended. I can offer $300 USD for 2 of those batteries and that INCLUDES shipping. I understand if you turn down that offer, but if I buy batteries somewhere else this weekend, when you come back to me the offer will be $250.