Dji wk-w

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
WK-W = WOO KONG WOW!

Will post some video tomorrow... I need a drink to calm my shaking hands... What more can I say but WOW!

Dave

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
WK-W = WOO KONG WOW!

Will post some video tomorrow... I need a drink to calm my shaking hands... What more can I say but WOW!

Dave

Now are you beginning to understand what all the buzz is about on this controller? :)

Quite a difference from an MK isn't it...

Ok batteries are charged, back to playing arorund with my WKM Quad!

Ken

Emowillcox

Dude Droider you kidding me.. you can't make a post like that then tell us your not going to post video until tomorrow :cold::dread::dejection: man...
now i'm getting excited..in the shop now building my frame that i am going to put my wookong on and dreaming! Get your drink then post
some footage for us :02.47-tranquillity:

WK-W = WOO KONG WOW!

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
If I spend anymore time on this tonight I will her indoors willbe out of the door!!!... mmmmm NO its not tempting.. Off to a gig tonight.. Everyone go mither Geoff at quadcopters.co.uk coz we spent the day dialling these babies in..

WOW

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
I must say, my missus has been brilliant through this build of mine...she's forgotten what I look like, as have the kids :) I'll treat them to a special day out soon :)

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
So I sneaked in to the office and did a quick upload of some pics.. The video really shows them off but take a look at these for now..

The first one shows Geoff and my quads.. ine is the one with the wires everywere but I did swap out the CC board and stuff in an hour and took a few to get it sorted..

The bottom one is Geoffs Xaircraft conversion with some sneaky new motors he is testing.. The video I will post tomorrow will really show these off..

Tata for now I have to go try and squeeze in my leather pants for a night in a rock club!

Dave

attachment.php

attachment.php

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I must say, my missus has been brilliant through this build of mine...she's forgotten what I look like, as have the kids :) I'll treat them to a special day out soon :)

Gunter.. Southport is a great town for kids with the funfair and Lord street is a classic shopping street dating back to Napoleon times.. so bring um all next weekend!

Ill even let your missus do the washing up at the unit! ;-)

Dave

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Gunter.. Southport is a great town for kids with the funfair and Lord street is a classic shopping street dating back to Napoleon times.. so bring um all next weekend!

Ill even let your missus do the washing up at the unit! ;-)

Dave

Nah, she's staying at home to wash our dishes :)

Emowillcox

Nice photos droider.... and cool video. Amazing.. looks nice and stable. Glad that puppy didn't come buy and grab your transmitter and run off:shame:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Glad that puppy didn't come buy and grab your transmitter and run off

That puppy is my 10 yearold Bedlington terrier!

Thanks for the comments.. we had a bloomin great day just hope the weather is that good next weekend!

Dave

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I see you tied some line between each arm on another video that came up. This is an idea I have wanted to try since day one but never got around to. My thought was if you tensioned an isolator between 2 lines you could potentially dampen a fair amount of the vibes before they travel down to the center. Was that your intent or was it structural? Perhaps an antenna?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I see you tied some line between each arm on another video that came up. This is an idea I have wanted to try since day one but never got around to. My thought was if you tensioned an isolator between 2 lines you could potentially dampen a fair amount of the vibes before they travel down to the center. Was that your intent or was it structural? Perhaps an antenna?

Not on my stuff .. maybe an idea though

Dave