Mexico City

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
if any members are in mexico city, can you pm me please....

Kloner,

There is one guy that I know of from Mexico City but it's been at least two years since I've been in touch with him. Try a search of the site if nobody PM's you.

Been there many times, have a hand woven blanket to prove it, but not exactly willing to fight you to go back!

Bart

kloner

Aerial DP
I sent one a pm.... Looking for a guide for a few days that's into the whole "uav thing" somebodys brother uncles cousin hasta wanna make a quick buck

Old Man

In Mexico nobody is allowed to have guns yet everyone except gringos seem to have them, full auto, in today's world. Dangerous place now Kloner, especially if a cop or Federale is around.

kloner

Aerial DP
were in a huge production.... it's after the production your exact concern worries me. Wanna eat good too....

Bartman

were in a huge production.... it's after the production your exact concern worries me. Wanna eat good too....

hmm....make sure you have lots of insurance in the event someone takes a liking to the equipment you'll be flying. leaving with it might be a challenge if the wrong people want it more than you do.

kloner

Aerial DP
yep, we even got the lipos insured against confiscation at the airport. theres about $15k in lipos alone,,,, enough spare parts to build another one, 11 people and 4 rigs heading down. Gonna be epic

Bartman

yep, we even got the lipos insured against confiscation at the airport. theres about $15k in lipos alone,,,, enough spare parts to build another one, 11 people and 4 rigs heading down. Gonna be epic

15k?? i thought I was hot s**t rolling into the NEAT Fair with almost $2k in lipos but 15? that's some operation you're running!

Ronan

I thought i was cool with a few grande in lipo's... geez :highly_amused:

Careful in Mexico City, especially with equipment. If you guys have a trusted armed security company, hire them!