Hello all from Malaysia

Meez

born to fly
Hai,

i'm newb here in Ap especially with multirotor (with fixed wing for quite sometimes). Before this i didn't give much attention on multirotor until i got a chance to play with MK Hexacopter. First impression, wow! after first time flying i knew this beast is the right platform for AP/AV.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Meez

A big welcome to MRF. I am sure you will see from the wealth of subjects on here it is by far the best MR discussion group on the WWW.

Fill us in a bit more about what you are about and what you want to do with a MR and I am sure you will be amazed at how readily the members on here are willing to help

Dave

Meez

born to fly
Thanks for your warm welcome and sorry for my English. I started RC since 2007 and at that time i've really no idea about AP/AV until a friend invited me to join his new company which main activities is doing AP/AV for our goverment, corporated and private sectors.

All this happen early this year and i need to learn faster because we use almost all type of aircrafts to fullfill our customer requirements.

Personally i think MR is excellent platform for AP/AV but i'm a bit shock (refer to MK Hexa) about all the setting's (PID's, magnetic field, compass etc) that i have to deal with to get a stability just to shoot photos. It's a fine machine anyway and i having fun with it.:cool:

Cheers