Antenna's

jetkrazee

Uplifting-photography.com
What have you guys found to work best in regards to aftermarket antenna's for the immersion 5.8 ghz 600mw ?

kloner

Aerial DP
if you like omni directional the mad mushroom/ultra blue beam set is pretty good but still limits you to half mile dirty, 1 mile LOS..... for the normal system/setup. the directional patch antennas can stretch that out alot, my favorite is crosshair, but the helicals work good.

FlyGirl

What have you guys found to work best in regards to aftermarket antenna's for the immersion 5.8 ghz 600mw ?

I use the Immersion circular polarized antennas, the ones with the red stems. They work fine for me....

attachment.php

Attachments

• 49826.jpg
    49826.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 175

Ronan

You guys simply replace your stock 5.8ghz antenna's with those?

Last time i tried i was having all kind of interference.

FlyGirl

What sorta range you getting from the "red stems" Flygirl?

A picture is worth a 1000 words they say so here is a vid... I got some break up over by the little white bridge but then was clean the rest of the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

jetkrazee

Uplifting-photography.com
Awesome! Thanks for posting the video and reply!! Were only using the factory "rubber duckys" as of now and they do fair but seem to have a lot of breakup quickly after take off. Were still in the learning stages and appreciate all the feedback we can get from you peeps. :)

FlyGirl

No Prob! There are undoubtedly better antennas out there I'm sure, but these work fine for me, for the distances I go. :)