ESC Throttle calibration

Hood49

I flew my quad with 10% less gains. It is a lot more stable, however still a bit of a wobble. But not really annoying.
Next problem, it seems to always go to the right. Even when I take off it pulls to the right.

After the flight I did a Tx calibration with the Naza Assistant. Even after calibrating they are not all in the middle (green). Weird. However, I will test it in a couple of days and let you know.

What radio and mc controller do you have. If it is Naza lite. It drift for about a minute or so and then it stays good. Or probably you need to calibrate your radio sticks.

Hood49

I have calibrated the sticks. I am flying with a Naza Lite.
I will let you know how the next flight goes.

Hood49

Thanks for clarifying! Indeed I thought you meant the Assistant.
Just found out that my DX6i is not working that gear anymore. I cannot calibrate the stick and I see that they are a bit off. New radio is next I reckon. But when I see the prices I will stick with this radio for at least a month more.

Hood49

And I wanted to add as well that I lowered the gains again with 10% and it flies marvellous! I am getting there.
Flew it in a very large open field today. Man it goes fast, nice and punchy with this SunnySky's and 4S.

As I am still to novice to fly with the Fatshark Dominator (that I fitted) I asked my girlfriend to put it on. Nice image she said but when I was more that 50 meters far the image was gone.
Afterwards I noticed that I FORGOT TO PUT ON THE ANTENNA ON THE GOGGLES! Good job that I was not wearing it.

I have the impression that when the voltage goes down to 3.60/cell it is getting a bit less punchy. The local shop told me that I can fly the Gens Ace batteries to 3.3/cell. I guess that is a bit low. I stop at 3.5

Hood49

Hi Edgar,

Indeed, I followed these YouTube videos but at one stage in the process my DX6i goes dead and cannot continue the instructions. I have tried it a couple of times.
I bought my quad of somebody all-in. But I am discovering now that he gave me faulty stuff. Battery charger was faulty, DX6i is not working well, quad was a bad wiring job,... Good that I redid the whole quad.