Might move back to A2 Firmware version 2.1

gtranquilla

RadioActive
But how easy is this to do since the firmware in the attached components also have to be rolled back?

Firmware summary:
A2 Firmware version: 2.1 Feature enhancements:
Enhanced performance of A2 flight control system in data loss situations that are caused by abnormal communications.
Optimized control performance, if the command of Yaw control stick is zero, the command variation of Elevator, Roll and Throttle will not change the aircraft attitude around Yaw.
Optimized IOC function and POI algorithm to improve user experience.
Optimized communication protocol.
Support to upgrade A2 GPS Module.
Fixed the attitude jitters during Fail-safe and Go Home.

A2 Firmware version 2.2 Feature enhancements:
Propulsion allocation optimization and flight stability enhancements.
New compass algorithm further reduces the impact of strong magnetic interference.
Fixed gimbal servo travel limit.
Non-advertised feature: airport proximity flight restriction.
Limitations: Loss of MR control and/or crashes as a result of airport feature and/or other issues

A2 Firmware version 2.3 Feature enhancements:
de-activates airport proximity flight restrictions
Limitations: Suspected loss of MR control resulting in crashes possibly due to GPS communication issues on CanBus port and/or shorting/heat issue.

kloner

Aerial DP
thats what mine is on..... there is something about resetting to default and i saw somebody have a problem on a2 going backwards, but forget what it was.... it bricked or something,,,,

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
In my experience, it doesn't matter which firmware you are on from 2.1 onwards, the faults existed in all. Most of the crashes I dealt with were with 2.1 but that was before 2.3 came out. Pick your poison I would say.

gtranquilla

RadioActive
Hard to compare really as the A2 has a built-in RC receiver and larger and more accurate GPS system.

If you decide to go or remain with WooKong M stick to firmware version 5.20 and don't be tempted to move beyond that.
If you are not working with a PC but an Apple computer you will be quite limited as 5.20 does not accommodate Apple version of WKM Assistant.

HI, ¿anybody knows the similar with Wookon firmware issues?

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
5.26 on WKM works very well. Loads of flights without issue on this firmware and I know of loads of others who have flown 5.26 without issue either.