New Moderator for Pro Apps Forums....SleepyC!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi everyone,

It gives me great pleasure to announce the addition of Stephen "SleepyC" Cinch to the site as Moderator in the Professional Applications area.

Steve's been flying RC for a very long time and has done it all.....electrics, nitro, gassers, giant scale and has most recently been flying/building multi-rotor helicopters (a lot!)

He's got time on the sticks with most of the mini quads and has flown systems from Hoverfly, Zero UAV, DJI NAZA, WKM, and A2. He's currently flying Mōvi and GH3 Zenmuse gimbals as well as the Z1400 gimbal from Zero UAV so he's well versed in a lot of what the professionals here at the site care about.

Expect to see more from him in the coming days/weeks/months, for now though please give him a big welcome to the site!!

When he's not flying something/anything RC, he's putting miles and miles under his wheels on road and mountain bikes, or DJ'ing local gigs (acid and house mostly), or spending time with his daughters and lovely wife Amy!

Welcome SleepyC! It's great to have you onboard!

Bart
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Congratulations Sleepy!

Great addition to the staff bart. I'm no pro, but Sleepy has been super-helpful to me already.

Forum just keeps getting better and better...

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Thanks Bart, it will be fun to volunteer my time to your site. You have developed a very professional site for the commercial side of sUAS and multi rotors!
I have a lot under my belt, but I also enjoy learning something new every single day from some of the pro's that post here. Yawww'll a good bunch of guys!

Hexacrafter

Manufacturer
Bart
Great Choice.....
SleepyC is a real go getter... He will be a BIG asset to your team!
His experience, knowledge and resources will be an asset to us all.
Thanks Bart!
Andrew

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Bart
Great Choice.....
SleepyC is a real go getter... He will be a BIG asset to your team!
His experience, knowledge and resources will be an asset to us all.
Thanks Bart!
Andrew

I called him twice today to tell him I'm very happy he's able to contribute more here now.

Bart