XAircraft Crashed Twice with SuperX

kloner

Aerial DP
Anything that flies has a safety envelope. if it crashes every time you do X, you would want to avoid doing X. Most people throwing rigs around aerobatic like a heli is done use, OP, naze, KK, that type of controller, usually not in self leveling mode, etc.

Any aerobatic in gps on any controller is weird and i'm guessing when the naza finally crashes, DJI will have the same response

So your all saying that my 100% stick movement are the cause of this? This is just a F550 frame. I flew a F550 with Naza-M in GPS mode and I was a lot more agressive than with the SuperX but with no issues. I installed a new Naza-M and and been flying it like a mad man with no issues.

kloner

Aerial DP
haha, those 30% hovering throttle from prop/motor selection is probably alot of the problem. one controller is just dealing with it better, but it's gonna fail if you keep trying to make it,,,, try flying now

SamaraMedia

Unbeknownst to me, I may have purchased this SuperX. I got a private message from another user telling me this person may have more than one user profile and that I should beware of a possible crash to the unit I just purchased. That said, is there any way I can do some bench testing it before putting it in the air? Could be this flyer is inexperienced and the crashes were a result of pilot error but before I put my hexa at risk would like to know if there is something I can do on the bench before to test it. Can I access the flight logs of the previous user to have XAircraft analyze?

If I was duped into believing this unit had NOT been a crash, I did question the seller before purchasing and was assured it was not in a crash, then that sucks. Buyer beware and all and like the old saying goes - if it's too good to be true, $350 for Standard, than it probably isn't.

EDIT: Sorry did not see the previos post with Black Box data and since I'm not familiar with how to read it can someone give their opion? I see Kloner's remark of 30% throttle being an issue, any other things pop?

Thanks,

John

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
you can set it up without props and fire it up, it'll start taking a log and you can check the input. check control inputs look right, see voltages, etc. there is probably a log unless it's erased from the fc,,,, plug it into a windows pc and see whats there.

they are pretty resiliant

http://log.xaircraft.com/report.htm#2014_08_08_103531.750_47.1.13.46

look at his voltage,,,, that and low throttle hovers are gonna be unstable and prone to crash. when you watch the amount of input he gives this thing i'm surprised it took 48 flights to get rid of it

SamaraMedia

Thanks Kloner, guess I'm gonna have to learn some new chart reading. That voltage certainly doesn't seem right, may reserve this for a winter project or later this fall.

One other observation, looking at the photo provided in the first post, is the flight control even mounted properly? I know my NAZA has to have the motor inputs facing the front of the machine, he has it mounted 90 degrees off and not on the CG? Could that be the reason for his troubles?

John

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
[MENTION=15471]Hellsbells[/MENTION];

It's interesting to me that you also have usernames here as IdahoBell and SPB72 and that you coincidentally used the username IdahoBell to sell a SuperX flight control system that you said hadn't been involved in a crash.

In case you're wondering, this explains why your IP is banned as well as your three user accounts.

Bart

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
Unbeknownst to me, I may have purchased this SuperX. I got a private message from another user telling me this person may have more than one user profile and that I should beware of a possible crash to the unit I just purchased. That said, is there any way I can do some bench testing it before putting it in the air? Could be this flyer is inexperienced and the crashes were a result of pilot error but before I put my hexa at risk would like to know if there is something I can do on the bench before to test it. Can I access the flight logs of the previous user to have XAircraft analyze?

If I was duped into believing this unit had NOT been a crash, I did question the seller before purchasing and was assured it was not in a crash, then that sucks. Buyer beware and all and like the old saying goes - if it's too good to be true, $350 for Standard, than it probably isn't.

EDIT: Sorry did not see the previos post with Black Box data and since I'm not familiar with how to read it can someone give their opion? I see Kloner's remark of 30% throttle being an issue, any other things pop?

Thanks,

John

We have yet to see a SuperX that has problems, normally it is user error or set-up issues, do what Kloner advises he flies heavy and light hexa's and does know what he is talking about

X