DJI A2 version 2.2 update causes problem with Bluetooth LED iOS connection

Mardoudan

I upgraded using a MAC. The install worked well. After, I tried to connect using my iPad to the Blu-tooth LED. The iOS A2 Assistant App kept crashing. It worked fine with the 2.1 version. Sometimes the app crashes, and sometimes I get an error message saying Sorry, this app is incompatible with this version, wait for upgrade. I've, checked everything, reinstalled, cleared the BTU, but it doesn't work. It connects and shows me the Main Controller name I entered. When I click on the name A2: 550 the app just disappears from the screen.

Anybody else experiencing a problem like this?

Mardoudan

There is an upgrade for the app. I think it came out yesterday.

What version is the version of the App are you referring to? The one I am using is 1.1.15 - Thats the one specified on the DJI Release notes. That's the only DJI iOS A2 App listed in the App Store.

rilot

Yeah, I can't find the new app in the store either. The DJI Assistant app isn't listed as being updated for quite some time.
Maybe DJI have forgotten to release it in the international app store?

Mardoudan

You won't find a newer A2 iOS Assistant App than the current one which is version 1.1.15. The same one that is listed on the May 8, 2014 DJI Release notes for the A2 2.2 FW update. It would be a big help if people (@Tahoe Ed) that use this blog be more specific about what they are recommending and suggesting. A FW release version and date would be helpful. Otherwise it just wastes my time reading the posts.

zellevision

Freelance
I too have the same problem, after all successful update to all A2 components, the iphone app 1115 just crashes, reinstalled, but same result...

Ramhvac

Ed,

any luck? With my S1000/a2/DX8, I have no telemetry to feed back voltage, so I was going to depend on checking in with BT IOS but no luck...

on the positive my S1000/a2 flys great, but so did my converted s800/Wookong.

Let me know if anyone finds a solution to the IOS Assistant crashing with A2 2.2?

Tahoe Ed

Sorry,

I got busy and was out of town of town for the last 4 days. I am getting back in to the swing of things but it will take me a few days to catch up.

Ed

Ed,

any luck? With my S1000/a2/DX8, I have no telemetry to feed back voltage, so I was going to depend on checking in with BT IOS but no luck...

on the positive my S1000/a2 flys great, but so did my converted s800/Wookong.

Let me know if anyone finds a solution to the IOS Assistant crashing with A2 2.2?