LEDS amazingly bright

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Check these babys out.. I am just about done loading them on to my small adx so will post an update but for now check this out

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
I'm busy speaking to a mate who is going to develop an LED system which is intelligent...I'll say no more and let you know how it goes...but it is exciting :)

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
I like those dave. Its a uk shop or selling them. The one with the strange webpage layout ?

@Gunter keep us posted on that !!

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
I like those dave. Its a uk shop or selling them. The one with the strange webpage layout ?

@Gunter keep us posted on that !!

Yes, they don't have an online shop. You need to look at the PDF they send you, select the parts, pay with paypal and then send an email with the order.

Gunter.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast

Yep online is not great but the lights are. Great old guy running it knows his stuff on lighting.. Ask me about out out want

Dave

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
from china. some guy from the MK forum made a mass order and i must say i am impressed, but i am not sure yet using a 4s how i am going to handle the heat.

http://sprealinvest.at/LEDS2.mov

i
n the vid thats 80 cm of LED. gonna freak some people out once in the air :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Emowillcox

Wow Boris... super nice lights... sorry but did you say you got those from China or you got them from MK sight.
I got some car head lights from auto store and i use my old 3 cell batteries to make good flash lights with them.