Zenmuse problem please help!

Ive had almost two years of trouble free use on my Zenmuse Z15. It is the Nex7 Version i have ran into a problem where the gimbal light is red some of the time and green some of the time. Causing trouble getting video out to the transmitter when this happens. I can't seem to find a easy way to narrow down if it is the camera or the Gimbal. Has anyone else had a problem with this? I'm curious to know if there are brushes in the motor assemblies that need to be cleaned that could cause this problem or is the Nex line had HDMI ports going bad....? Anyone? Any advise would be appreciated !

Jon

Last edited by a moderator:

ricardo

Jon,
I have the same problem, in my case is the hdmi cable, but most of the time works so when I get my second zenmuse I'll try to repair it.
good luck
r.

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
That is an odd one. Can you get replacements for the HDMI adaptor (that's the circuit with the light on under the Zen)? I had a loose connection on my HDMI cable once and I'd have to tap it to get it to work. Replaced the cable and all good. Not the same as your problem though.

Tahoe Ed

I would email US Support at us.support@dji.com and see if they can sell you a replacement unit. They may want you to send it for repair. The HDMI cables are very fragile.

Ive had almost two years of trouble free use on my Zenmuse Z15. It is the Nex7 Version i have ran into a problem where the gimbal light is red some of the time and green some of the time. Causing trouble getting video out to the transmitter when this happens. I can't seem to find a easy way to narrow down if it is the camera or the Gimbal. Has anyone else had a problem with this? I'm curious to know if there are brushes in the motor assemblies that need to be cleaned that could cause this problem or is the Nex line had HDMI ports going bad....? Anyone? Any advise would be appreciated !

Jon

Wonder does that come with the new HDMI cable also? I knee it added support for the start stop of the video hmmmm? Thanks may give this a try first!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk