dji a2 two purple flashes

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Probably should have mentioned that earlier :nevreness:.

So, what is your setup and what transmitter are you using? Are the controls moving in the correct direction as per the manual on the assistant program?

Are you doing a CSC to start the motors or just pushing the throttle stick up and down? (CSC means controlled stick command where you move the sticks to the outer corners to initiate a throttle up).

Using a Futaba 18mz. As far as the directions on the controls moving.... When I throttle up the Stick goes left on the software.

I am doing CS to start the motors, but they don't start, Just 2 purple blinking led, when I put back to center only have only have one blinking

Benjamin Kenobi

Ah, when you throttle up the stick should go right. When you hover over the different sliders on the assistant a little info box appears describing the correct movements.

I think this is your problem, it's just a setup niggle.

We all went through this in the beginning! :nevreness:

Benjamin Kenobi

What about the movements on the assistant program? Throttle up is slider right. Aileron right is slider right. Rudder right is slider right. If any of these are moving incorrectly then use the reverse function on the assistant. You can't reverse throttle direction on the transmitter itself from recollection (can't as in shouldn't).

This is how you perform a CSC:

Any help?

Last edited by a moderator:

What about the movements on the assistant program? Throttle up is slider right. Aileron right is slider right. Rudder right is slider right. If any of these are moving incorrectly then use the reverse function on the assistant. You can't reverse throttle direction on the transmitter itself from recollection (can't as in shouldn't).

This is how you perform a CSC:

Any help?

I rev the throttle and tried it again... Nothing.. still double purple when I try the CSC

Last edited by a moderator:

Benjamin Kenobi

No. And stop trying to rev the throttle. That's the last thing you do. Have you checked the movements are correct in the assistant program? I know you're eager to get the motors running but take a step back and answer some of these questions.

Benjamin Kenobi

Are the rest of the sliders moving like I described before? They all need to move correctly to do a CSC, including the rudder and cyclic. And in the monitor screen of the assistant when you do the calibration (that you'll need to do again if you've changed anything) do the sliders move all the way to the ends?

Benjamin Kenobi

Right. It should say on the assistant program in the info box on the right which way things move. It's easy to overlook, as I did at first.

I don't know which way the sliders go, just the throttle. I am on hold with dji, a lot of help they will be.

just found out 2.2 firmware is bad for the A2. Have to downgrade to 2.1' but DJI can't help