Cinewing 6HL Arrives

gfinney49

Two days ago my special order Cinewing 6HL was delivered by FedX after a month in the manufacturing process from Turbo Ace. I have worked for two days checking re-checking and checking again all the set up functions for the RTF unit. Have done a tie down test of motors, checked the gimbal settings and FPV functions, charged all batteries and all that good stuff. Man this beast is like going from a Piper Cub to a Jumbo Jet. The 10,000 mah battery is like a lead brick! or should I say a gold brick at $300 bucks a pop! I have a few months with the Phantom 2 Vision under my belt flying all of its functions with a Dronexpert gimbal. I think I am ready to test fly the Jumbo Jet tomorrow, weather permitting. I am fairly new to all this new language you guys use...so please bear with me. I would appreciate any advice that anyone has to offer on pre flight and first flight procedures. It has a Naza V2 controller and I am using a Futaba 14SG radio. I also had the Ground Station data link installed, but do not have a clue how to activate it. Turbo Ace says it is up to me to program it. Thanks for your support.View attachment 16791

Attachments

• cinewing 6HL.jpg
    cinewing 6HL.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 265

gfinney49

Yes, I flew the piece of crap about 20 times and sent it back to Turbo Ace and contested the charges on my AMEX card. So much shake rattle and roll, jello by the hands full and a max flight time of 6 min. I am contesting over false advertising and customer support is no where to be found from Turbo Ace/Wowless Hobbies. Give this bunch of careless creatures and their products a big rock and a deep pond, because that is where they will be, at the bottom, in about six months. It is all up to AMEX to see who they side with on this issue.

Bowley

Yes, I flew the piece of crap about 20 times and sent it back to Turbo Ace and contested the charges on my AMEX card. So much shake rattle and roll, jello by the hands full and a max flight time of 6 min. I am contesting over false advertising and customer support is no where to be found from Turbo Ace/Wowless Hobbies. Give this bunch of careless creatures and their products a big rock and a deep pond, because that is where they will be, at the bottom, in about six months. It is all up to AMEX to see who they side with on this issue.

Did you balance your props yourself or try a different type, the fight time could have been due to low voltage protection setting on the Naza. I'm guessing you bought it RTF but fine tuning these things takes a good while.