Tau Labs Australia and New Zealand Copter Control boards

matwelli

I have word that they are not far away :cool:

I am taking "expressions of interest" for a copter control board, at this stage, and in a week or so, will take pre-orders, once the new boards are tested in Australia.

So get hold of me, PM on this site, via my shop site http://www.southerncross-uav.com or Email me mathew@kiwirc.com

Remember its Australia and New Zealand for me (and any outlying south pacific islands - but need to confirm shipping)

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
very tempting ;)
I don't know much about them.

Are they easy to tune/setup?

Juz.. their a great little board.. Now I have finished rebuilding my ADX I will start on my CC quad.. I built it originally in a hurry to get something I could fly while I battled with the ADX rebuild.. Love it.. I built mine from scratch and set it up and was flying around the sky in less that a day

Efliernz

Pete
Here's mine after receiving the board this week from Mat :)

Still trimming / setup work to do but I'm getting there.

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:

Stacky

juz, Im a complete dumbarse with rc stuff but with a bit of help and brain scratching at my end I was able to get mine flying nicely. Great little board and lots of very helpful people on the various forums to help. Also the developers are active on the forums to. If you try one you wont be disappointed.

If you end up selling lots to "outlying south pacific islands"I feel there will have to be some sort of delivery quality testing or market analysis by the team. Maybe even an OpenPilot Team meet there. That just sounds so exotic as the wind blows and rain falls on an August summer morning in the UK.

matwelli

If you end up selling lots to "outlying south pacific islands"I feel there will have to be some sort of delivery quality testing or market analysis by the team. Maybe even an OpenPilot Team meet there. That just sounds so exotic as the wind blows and rain falls on an August summer morning in the UK.

:D you betcha !

strudel

Good to hear!

Thanks Juz,

I'll keep watch for it!

Big fan of your work, by the way. Love the feeling of watching those videos, it's like being a bird!

Kind regards,

Strudel

strudel

Never been a fanboy for anything ... but this ... can't believe my anticipation! I don't mind waiting a few weeks ... but knowing it might be put on sale at any time ... that freaks me out!