Aeronavics / Droidworx Xoar or graupners

Ok so I'm nearing the stage when I will need to start thinking of props for the Y6, As I'll be running 2 4s lipos in parallel with goldline 2814/22 I'm thinking of either 13x6 xoar or graupners I've used graupners on other craft and found them great however I am tempted with xoars or indeed open to any other brands.

Whats everyones thoughts?

Thanks Jim

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

maxwelltub

I really like using Tiger props now. I have used both the other brands as well as APC but once I tried tiger props I never went back.

I checked on ecalc Dave & they appeared to show similar flight/ hoover times no part of the Multi appeared to be at risk/ over worked or under powered?

Jim

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I checked on ecalc Dave & they appeared to show similar flight/ hoover times no part of the Multi appeared to be at risk/ over worked or under powered?

Jim

Just trying to save you some coin. I fly the 11 Graupners, I would try some 12x4 tiger motor props but mounting them on the AXI means adding shims as the hubs are so thin.

Dave

Cheers Dave I appreciate it, Yeah tiger props I do like them very much might be my next thing to get, Hopingto get the bulk of the build started tomorrow as my last parcel arrives then.

Jim