MultiWii / NAZE / SP Racing F3 How setup multiwii first time

umma13

hallo everybody

I newly buy Multiwii Microwii 32U4 SE but I don't know to first setup this board.can you help me to setup this board?

Thanks

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Have you read all the stuff on the Wiki pages? I have a different multiwii board, but much of the info will be the same - but there is probably a wiki for the version you have as well.

umma13

I read wiki pages but this version board is different, I'm very confused to setup in arduino program.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
What exactly is the problem you're having with it? Did you download the manual and info from the hobby king site? You need to be more specific with where you're at.

Does it it come preloaded with software? What are you trying to do in Arduino?

umma13

what should be uncomment in Arduino program parameters? because every multiwii syntac the parameter is different uncomment
ex :
#define A32U4ALLPINS' this uncomemnt in Microwii 32U4 but different in another Multiwii

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Sorry Umma, that's a very complicated question to tackle without seeing the code that's installed on there.

Have you you searched the google repository to see if there is a good basic code to install for starting with this board?

look up the Witespy Flip Pro. I think that's his version of the board you have. He has links to some great info about all his products. And there is a huge community on rcgroups for his stuff. You should be able to get going with their help.

Last edited by a moderator:

coreyperez

I haven't even used my MWii and I want to stomp it into the dirt. The Wiki isn't helpful at all... (at least not for me). It doesn't seem to have any REAL information. I'm looking for something "structured" not a sentence or two with a link that goes off in some other direction.

STOMP, STOMP, STOMP... Probably just wasted 80$

Where are those KK boards....

Corey

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Corey,

What is the issue you are having? Whats the exact board make?

I may be able to help a bit - but you need to stop stomping first... :)