153.9 KB · Views: 327

djiflyer1

View attachment 15769View attachment 15770

so, I'm almost finished.
4620g
18"
6s5000
6min 57%left

i'm sure now with the zenmuse z15 gimbal on a gh2 - i think its the best fit with the A2.
the retracts came today. I ordered from foxtech friday night - i would had gotten them yesterday - but the german dhl dude couldn't find my house .......... - otherwise fastest shipping so far !!

Attachments

• DSC00720.jpg
    DSC00720.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC00719.jpg
    DSC00719.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 270
Last edited by a moderator:

Zirt57

View attachment 19679View attachment 19680

so, I'm almost finished.
4620g
18"
6s5000
6min 57%left

i'm sure now with the zenmuse z15 gimbal on a gh2 - i think its the best fit with the A2.
the retracts came today. I ordered from foxtech friday night - i would had gotten them yesterday - but the german dhl dude couldn't find my house .......... - otherwise fastest shipping so far !!

You do realize that this is the XAircraft threads? I.e. People would like to know how an XAircraft SuperX works on that frame. Just a thought.

Jeff

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
honest mistake folks....what's the cost of a frame like that with the retracts?

Aerovideo

View attachment 19679View attachment 19680

so, I'm almost finished.
4620g
18"
6s5000
6min 57%left

That looks really good, except the DJI of course... hahah j/k ;)

Curious how you were going to place your batteries once you get a gimbal on there?

Do you mean 18" props? I only have 15" for my T810... hmmm.

Zirt57

Actually, no worries. I invited him to post his photos here as I need help with my build.

No problem here. Just wanted to make sure he knew where he was posting. Sometimes people post to the wrong thread. As you've got the same frame (the impression I get), I guess we will find out how a SuperX flies on that frame. :tennis:

Jeff

Aerovideo

No problem here. Just wanted to make sure he knew where he was posting. Sometimes people post to the wrong thread. As you've got the same frame (the impression I get), I guess we will find out how a SuperX flies on that frame. :tennis:

Jeff

Good point... guess I should have noticed his nic :)

djiflyer1

guys - no worries - i dont care what you fly on - we are all the same maniacs - i like to build - maybe nextime i go for SuperX - all the best to you and keep on flying ( building :)

Last edited by a moderator:

tittelbach

I've got about the same set-up as you. I'm using three extra small battery plates in the center to mount the IMU. Two at the very bottom where the IMU is mounted and one on top. I used two plates at the bottom to make sure it's extra sturdy.

2013-09-28%2014.04.19-XL.jpg

2013-08-13%2012.38.21-XL.jpg

Aerovideo

Nice setup, I was thinking of doing something similar. Although I only have 3 of the small battery trays.

I also have the gimbal rails as well as the dual battery plate like you have but for the life of me I can't figure out how one would mount two batteries on that plate as all the slots are parallel with the length of the plate. I was going to mount my EZUHF Rx on the top of the battery plate where you have your IO block and Rx. Putting the IO block on there as well is a good idea!

I was actually going to mount my ESCs under the motors on the plates provided... hmmm...

Thanks for posting the pics and sharing, I need all the help I can get :D

mediaguru

I have a T960 (same center plates as the 810) and just noticed one of my arms slipping. Bad bad bad.

Any thoughts on preventing this? It is arm #5, so one of the foldable arms. I don't want to have to take this thing apart to fix it, but if need be I will.

Grounded until further notice.