EZUHF JR Module Transmitter US$99

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
EZUHF JR Module Transmitter US$99

DSC00957.JPG

We have started shipping these last week to our retailers so they should arrive there any day now.
So return the unwanted gifts and (pre)order this.

Happy Holidays

JR Module, compatible with the Hobby King 9xR, and the FrSky Taranis
100% compatible with all EzUHF Receivers
500mW of EzUHF Power
High-low power switch
Head tracker port, capable of powering a headset
Additonal Features:

Reliable FHSS Link (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum)
433MHz/70cm Ham band operation
GFSK modulation
Standard SMA antenna connector, compatibility with 70cm antennas
Standard USB port for firmware upgrades, and system configuration
Single pushbutton learning of failsafe positions
Binding function, which allows binding Single Tx->Rx, Multi Tx->Rx, and Single Tx->Multi Rx
Mates with all EzUHF receivers

ZacAttack

I have a JR X9503 TX, can this be used in this TX ??? I don't see how to remove this module at the back of this X9503 to intall this.

kloner

Aerial DP
that's pretty cool

500mw of power is pretty low...... there is 2 watt in real gear, but none the less, easy cheap way to get off 2.4 and preserve it for video or data modems..... wonder how running two of these on one rig would work out

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Zac, I am not selling this, ImmersionRC don't want my business as I seem to be too small for them. Not even sure why I am advertising their gear either, but I thought users with JR radios could use these. Contact your dealer for availability or should I say a dealer that is allowed to sell for ImmersionRC.

ZacAttack

Zac, I am not selling this, ImmersionRC don't want my business as I seem to be too small for them. Not even sure why I am advertising their gear either, but I thought users with JR radios could use these. Contact your dealer for availability or should I say a dealer that is allowed to sell for ImmersionRC.

I'm not trying to purchase one at this time. Im just trying to get verification as too the JR Transmitters this New UHF module is compatible with?? My question said nothing about purchasing this from you, where that came from, I don't know? In specific the compatibility with X9503 TX series by JR. Thanks and Happy New Year!

Last edited by a moderator:

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
I guess what I was trying to say is, I am unable to sell these which also means I can't get anymore details then this. That is why you would require a dealer to furnish you with the information you require, sorry for the confusion.