I'll tell you how bad *** the NAZA is LOL

chipwich

I've been taking pain meds for a couple of weeks after back surgery, but finally felt well enough to try a couple of backyard flights to test some FPV gear. While looking at my F550 today, something looked askew. Finally, I realized that I had been flying the last few batteries with four 8 inch props and two 10 inch props. Other than turning the gain down a little after the last F/W update, I hadn't noticed anything out of order. I guess the morale of the story is don't wrench on your birds while under the influence of Oxycodone LOL.

:loyal:

kloner

Aerial DP
careful flying on oxy..... I have had several surgeries the last few years,,, i physically take my models out of my house so i don't get any bright ideas. Even after your off it takes me a bit to get back on the ground mentaly..... just be careful. My dads spare bedroom sleeps alot of models when need be.....

chipwich

Yeah, you are most definitely right kloner. Too jittery on the sticks, and forget about soldering. I'm down to one tab every 4 hours, going to try every 6 tomorrow. Can't wait to get off the stuff. I tried Acetaminophen only for the first day, but that didn't last long. Should be happy to be able to sit and sim at this point. Cheers.