Long case for folding frame

Stacky

Just yesterday I was discussing with a client how long I have had my Pelican cases for my Photography lighting and cameras. 2 cases that are now 20 years old and have done extensive travel over the years and are still in great condition.

maxwelltub

I'm getting a custom case with foam for my carbon core 950 from Philly Cases. Should be done in about a week or so. I was looking at the 1770 before but this ended up being cheaper and able to fit exactly what I need. The peli case will be water proof however which is a nice touch for going to less hospitable locations.

Here you go. Shot this on my phone while packing for St. Kitts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 397

kloner

Aerial DP
We got the aerial media pros case, it's so nice. You only disconnect 4 of the 8 arms, has enough room for me to get in it. has wheels, handle, like those stage cases you see on set all the time. it's really expensive but really baddo. Custom cut foam inside, that harder closed cell stuff... It is at least 18" tall

maxwelltub

Well it's more then half the price of the amp case, and it's a lot of expensive gear so it's well worth it. With media credentials its only 50 bucks to fly with it also. So when you think about what your hauling and where, it pays itself off.