HDMI Cable/converter

Have a Sony RX100 with a micro hdmi port for video out and a Drift HD Ghost that uses a mini hdmi on its video out port. Anyone know of a source for mini and micro hdmi to rca cable or converter that would handle both to a FPV TX?

ChrisViperM

Try here...looks like you might be lucky....

You should be aware that HDMI is a digital signal and RC is analog....what you need is a HDMI to RCA converter between camera and FPV Tx......this one works perfectly for a lot of us:

http://www.amazon.com/Etekcity®-Com...qid=1375963260&sr=8-2&keywords=hdmi+converter

You can even dismantle the box to make it lighter and smaller.....you just need the matching cables between Cam-out and converter.....can't tell you off hand the right size of the convertors HDMI-in port, but can post it later once I am home

PS: Ther was once a long thread about all that: http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?4053-Sony-Nex-5n-downlink&highlight=nex-5+downlink

Chris

Chris:
The Amazon converter input looks like mini hdmi to me but will try to find out for sure. Need to find the shortest lightest cable for min hdmi/video out on the camera to min hdmi input on the converter and spend some time on the old thread regarding dropping weight on the converter. I'm a total Noob at this and appreciate your input and links.

kloner

Aerial DP
there called hyper thin cables. they have there own site or gothelirc has the one you need, fast shipper

Chris:
When you say out of stock at gothelirc do you mean the hyperthin cable as I couldn't seem to find it at the gothelerc site. I have ordered from there before with good results.

Chris:
We live in a remote area of the Alaska Peninsula and our weather would be characterized as a maritime climate even though we are 30 miles inland from both the warm Pacific and the cold Arctic Ocean(Bristol Bay). Temps in the low 50's. Only been able to fly briefly in the last week because of high winds/rain.
Thanks for the link.