XAircraft XAircraft X650 Pro - Owners

Dhardjono

Crash master what prop and make do you use i feel that when i use 8000amh battery very heavy for those apc props want to try philliip set up just want to know what set up you have

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
Crash master what prop and make do you use i feel that when i use 8000amh battery very heavy for those apc props want to try philliip set up just want to know what set up you have

Daniel, be very mindful of the Take Off Weight (TOW) of the X650 it should not exceed 3000g and as it approaches that performance will suffer you will wind up getting more vibrations at the higher weight due to the motors straining, I have an 8000mah and it weighs too much to fly with gimbals, TX, OSD etc not only does the flight time be around the same as a 6000mah but vibration is worst. I have relegated my 8000mah to only flying FPV with a Mobius key cam.

David

McAND

With a 5800 mah gimbal i Have done 20. Minutes, Why some quacopter have a 30 40 minutes of Flight time Which is the Secret ?
X650mouse Can you show me Please how have you plug in the fpv system wires (cam with osd with VTx ecc ) ?

my vibrations with bearings problem now is worse http://youtu.be/cP6ZuRjF4hg :(

on T-motor site there are bearings but. Don't know Which are for P7001 motors http://www.rctigermotor.com/html/products/RELEVANT/Bearing1/

Last edited by a moderator:

Dhardjono

Daniel, be very mindful of the Take Off Weight (TOW) of the X650 it should not exceed 3000g and as it approaches that performance will suffer you will wind up getting more vibrations at the higher weight due to the motors straining, I have an 8000mah and it weighs too much to fly with gimbals, TX, OSD etc not only does the flight time be around the same as a 6000mah but vibration is worst. I have relegated my 8000mah to only flying FPV with a Mobius key cam.

David

Yes you wright Dave i don't get much better times on different subject i need your help with sbus for x8r frsky can you send me private message how you have set up 16 channel if you can help i appreciate.

iI am going to stay with 6000amh . Which one do you use i use nana tech but it's 25c to 50 c .

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
With a 5800 mah gimbal i Have done 20. Minutes, Why some quacopter have a 30 40 minutes of Flight time Which is the Secret ?
X650mouse Can you show me Please how have you plug in the fpv system wires (cam with osd with VTx ecc ) ?
my vibrations with bearings problem now is worse http://youtu.be/cP6ZuRjF4hg :(
on T-motor site there are bearings but. Don't know Which are for P7001 motors http://www.rctigermotor.com/html/products/RELEVANT/Bearing1/

Well I have a Boscam TX and Xaircraft OSD from the video out of the OSD the only wires of any concern are the black (grnd) and Yellow (video) these connect to the corresponding black and yellow of the Boscam TX.

I use a GoPro hero3 so you need the plug and cable to suit that, again the only wires of concern are Black and Yellow, these are soldered to the OSD plug, either flat or Radio style that connects to the OSD housing, no need to worry about audio as my OSD & TX doesn't transmit audio

If you use the flat plug make sure Vid 2 is selected in the OSD software if using the XA OSD, Radio is vid1

All of the above can be found in the instructions that come with the OSD.

David

McAND

Thank you X, mine osd cable for the video is the white one not the yellow, strange i need to solder white with yellow wire of the camera and Tx, Your wires are all solder or do you use a sort of plug in ? I Want to use JST male and female for link camera to Osd cable and vTx power ecc...

do you Thing I will have problems with 1.2 ghz TX and 2,4 ghz radio receiver? Or I need to add a filter?

Dhardjono

Thank you X, mine osd cable for the video is the white one not the yellow, strange i need to solder white with yellow wire of the camera and Tx, Your wires are all solder or do you use a sort of plug in ? I Want to use JST male and female for link camera to Osd cable and vTx power ecc...

do you Thing I will have problems with 1.2 ghz TX and 2,4 ghz radio receiver? Or I need to add a filter?

I would be a little scared to use 1.2 to 2.4 little to close but from ready made rc they say use filter never try jst plug for osd i use straight soldier to osd.

McAND

The low filter's instruction say: plug it on transmitter or. Receiver 1.2 :/ the only problems are for the noise on video?

why Osd haves 2 input? Is it possible to switch to camera or gopro video for example?
I'm not satisfaid about 1.2 ghz 1000mw tx at 200 meters I have problems and sometimes lost signal with standar antennas :cold:

Dhardjono

The low filter's instruction say: plug it on transmitter or. Receiver 1.2 :/ the only problems are for the noise on video?

why Osd haves 2 input? Is it possible to switch to camera or gopro video for example?
I'm not satisfaid about 1.2 ghz 1000mw tx at 200 meters I have problems and sometimes lost signal with standar antennas :cold:

I also like to know about if i can switch from 1 to video 2 also on the osd not sure if this could be done? i use 5.8 diversity it work great i went over 2400 feet i still get good recption i use hex antt and circular i think i could go futher.

Well I have a Boscam TX and Xaircraft OSD from the video out of the OSD the only wires of any concern are the black (grnd) and Yellow (video) these connect to the corresponding black and yellow of the Boscam TX.

I use a GoPro hero3 so you need the plug and cable to suit that, again the only wires of concern are Black and Yellow, these are soldered to the OSD plug, either flat or Radio style that connects to the OSD housing, no need to worry about audio as my OSD & TX doesn't transmit audio

If you use the flat plug make sure Vid 2 is selected in the OSD software if using the XA OSD, Radio is vid1

All of the above can be found in the instructions that come with the OSD.

David

The white wire from the OSD is video and not the yellow one.

McAND

Is it possible to have the possibility of auto landing when for valutation error the battery is low and x650 is far? (with failsafe switch or radio off i Have set the option RTH +10 meters )

Do you have some suggestion if is possible to Reach 30 minutes, or more Flight time on x650pro? :upset:
Thank you all

My first fpv http://youtu.be/kQDGUR4OM3w

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
Is it possible to have the possibility of auto landing when the battery is low and f0r valutatio. error x650 is far? (with failsafe switch or radio off i Have set the option RTH +10 meters )

Do you have some suggestion or is possible to Reach 30 minutes or more of Flight time on x650pro? :upset:
Thank you all

My first fpv http://youtu.be/kQDGUR4OM3w

Not sure what your question is! SX does have a low power feature, I have not seen it personally as I have been told by XA it is quite savage and will land very quickly and hard, if from a high height likely to damage the vehicle.

What I find works is to set an external battery monitor to sound an alarm when a cell reaches 3.7 volts (4S) this then allows approximately 2 minutes to get back to a safe landing either piloting or using RTH. Having an OSD I have seen time and time again this works

David

Dhardjono

VIBRATION -BI DECK Dampening system got this idea from x heli and qav 400 I will put dampener like soft sponge with double sided tape or use the orange dampener i will use 2 lower fuselage plate drill holes and put the dampener in between them thus less vibriation here some pic- View attachment 16004View attachment 16005View attachment 16006so one of these or even moon gell will go between lower fuselage and thus separation from motor arms.
So what do you guys think will it help or not ? I will give it a shot i order a lower fuselage plate i will try double sided sticky sponge first.

Attachments

• 2014-02-02 23.18.52.jpg
    2014-02-02 23.18.52.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 2014-02-02 23.19.32.jpg
    2014-02-02 23.19.32.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 179
  • 2014-02-02 23.38.11.jpg
    2014-02-02 23.38.11.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 238

Electro 2

Not sure what your question is! SX does have a low power feature, I have not seen it personally as I have been told by XA it is quite savage and will land very quickly and hard, if from a high height likely to damage the vehicle.

I haven't seen this feature documented anywhere, and I tend to doubt this as I have run one of mine down to the dirt and it just landed smoothly and safely. It just sort of ran out of steam and drifted down to earth. The third-party on-board low voltage alarm I was using in this aircraft, simply wasn't audible at this flying site, too much extreanous noise. I have since switched to telemetry on the radio system. The battery pack actually recovered from this hard dunking, and still works to this day.

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
I haven't seen this feature documented anywhere, and I tend to doubt this as I have run one of mine down to the dirt and it just landed smoothly and safely. It just sort of ran out of steam and drifted down to earth. The on-board low voltage alarm simply wasn't audible at this flying site, too much extreanous noise. I have since switched to telemetry on the radio system. The battery pack actually recovered from this hard dunking, and still works to this day.

You mis-read what I wrote, the audible alarm is from the external and third party battery monitor, I am not aware that either the SX or X650 has any speaker or method to emit sound!
I have been told by my local XA distributor that the low power status on the SX involves the LED flashing red/green and a controlled loss of power resulting in a landing however, control and power is only good for about 10 meters, so higher than that the law of physics starts.

I too rely on radio and OSD to advise of battery status this is why I have not personally seen the SX function in lower power, when any cell in my battery reaches 3.7V I start to consider a landing function.

David

You mis-read what I wrote, the audible alarm is from the external and third party battery monitor, I am not aware that either the SX or X650 has any speaker or method to emit sound! I have been told by my local XA distributor that the low power status on the SX involves the LED flashing red/green and a controlled loss of power resulting in a landing however, control and power is only good for about 10 meters, so higher than that the law of physics starts. I too rely on radio and OSD to advise of battery status this is why I have not personally seen the SX function in lower power, when any cell in my battery reaches 3.7V I start to consider a landing function. David
David, I was stupid enough to fly mine with a low battery since I had no monitor at that time or the OSD since it was in my large backyard. I was hovering and the X650 with SX 1.08 simply started a low horizontal pass on its own right into my BBQ and luckily only broke two props. No rapid or safe landing in my experience. I was trying to figure out what happened looking at the BlackBox report and when I noticed my 4S was down around 9V, I smacked my head and said "I could have had a V8". :) Now I have an audible led alarm, osd set at 14.1 for warning. I don't even have the slightest desire to test the low power function.......while it is fun building these things, when I broke a couple arms two weeks ago, it was a pain in the butt to replace them without disassembling part of the frame. I want to keep this thing in one piece for a while! :) ~T.J.

Electro 2

You mis-read what I wrote, the audible alarm is from the external and third party battery monitor, I am not aware that either the SX or X650 has any speaker or method to emit sound!
I have been told by my local XA distributor that the low power status on the SX involves the LED flashing red/green and a controlled loss of power resulting in a landing however, control and power is only good for about 10 meters, so higher than that the law of physics starts.
I'm sorry if I wan't clear, I never wanted to imply that it was the SX I was expecting to hear, only that flight conditions "dirted" the pack, and there was no change or response from the SX at any point. This, in addition to never having seen it documented, leads me to believe there is no low-battery indicator feature in the SX product. If there was such a function, I would have seen it in action that day, as BB files revealed the 6S pack ended up at 12V, ouch! I would want to know where your local distributor is getting this information ?