Hi To All new Members

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
The MRF site is really starting to move forward and attracting some industry pros making the most of our open policy for discussion good or bad.. There are also new members who pop up in threads that are either complete newbies to RC or have looked for a new avenue to expand their RC experience and have found the MR as exactly that.. the new challenge, and also photographers / videographers seeing the opportunity to get a new angle on there portfolio.

GREAT.. YOU ARE ALL VERY WELCOM.

For the sake of the community and for the sharing of knowledge I would be great if everyone joining this great forward thinking and free forum would just take a couple of minutes to introduce themselves and tell us all a bit about what you do or do not do.. RC Newbie, photo pro or programming guru.

PLEASE just take a minute to introduce yourself, you never know what avenues, nooks and crannies it may lead you down..

Thanks and Welcome

Droider (Dave)

J.T.

Spiralling out of control
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the welcome. Fantastic forum here. I started out with a Gaui 330XS about a year ago...Now totally hooked and have built myself a MK Quad with a Canon S90 underneath, now drooling over a Droidworx frame, which is a bummer because I've just been made redundant.

I have put some photos in my gallary.

All the best,

J.T....Jim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Jim.. and welcom. I have seen your photos, very nice, what part of our great adventure playground are you in... I can think of some places in the UK with estuaries similar to your pics but the boats say it aint UK..

Dave

J.T.

Spiralling out of control
Yup, the UK, a place called Mersea Island on the Essex coast, home of the good old Colchester oysters. Some of the boats in the first pic are the oyster dredgers. That was taken on a rare calm day, it always seems to be to windy to fly just lately.