A big HURRAH for Secraft - a throughly honourable company

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
This is a big HURRAH for Secraft and their positively glowing attitude towards customer satisfaction.

I ordered the Secraft retracts when they first appeared at the beginning of this year. In response to an email I sent simply asking for clarification of the reports I had seen about 'sticking retracts' they promptly sent me another set !! This was the version 2.

It soon became clear that although the manufacturing standard was very good, the design was not and I informed Sang at Secraft. He offered to replace them with the version 3 'Pro' model. Bear in mind that the v3 Pro is a paid upgrade. But Sang just sent them anyway with no extra charge.

I tried them and eventually decided that they were still a little too wobbly in the down position - plus they did not retract quite enough and left the skids in view when the camera panned. I informed Sang of these failings and he said send them back for a refund.

So I did. And Secraft refunded the original cost plus ALL the extra incurred charges of return post and customs duty. Everything !!

Now THAT, Mr. DJI, is concern for customer satisfaction taken to a serious degree. I will not hesitate to spend money on Secraft products in the future.

What a thoroughly honourable company Secraft is !

saidquad

I did order some stuff from Secraft and transferred the money to their bank account. They did ship my order before the money appeared in their bank account. I like their attitude. It is wrong to compare Secraft with DJI when it comes to customer care. DJI folk are way uneducated in this regard.

kloner

Aerial DP
this is a weird post........ there product sucked, i bitched and in the end they gave me back my money so there an honorable company........ huh?

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
I do wish the Americans would learn to spell.

They're over there with their Multi-rotors.

BTW, somewhat missing the point with that response.

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
Seconds out ... round two

I wish Euros could understand the difference between spelling and grammar.

???

AH, now I get it. Location: San Diego

Sorry friend, scholars accept that correct use of English extends no further west nor south than Boston, becoming increasingly corrupted the further inland one travels. Given that San Diego is about to fall into both the Pacific and Mexico, where it could be neither more west nor south, and when the virtually constant sunshine is taken into account, with its associated risk of addled brains, it is quite clear that true understanding of the English language would be rudimentary at best. Plus point for spelling 'grammar' correctly though.

:)

xerofly

This is a big HURRAH for Secraft and their positively glowing attitude towards customer satisfaction.

I ordered the Secraft retracts when they first appeared at the beginning of this year. In response to an email I sent simply asking for clarification of the reports I had seen about 'sticking retracts' they promptly sent me another set !! This was the version 2.

It soon became clear that although the manufacturing standard was very good, the design was not and I informed Sang at Secraft. He offered to replace them with the version 3 'Pro' model. Bear in mind that the v3 Pro is a paid upgrade. But Sang just sent them anyway with no extra charge.

I tried them and eventually decided that they were still a little too wobbly in the down position - plus they did not retract quite enough and left the skids in view when the camera panned. I informed Sang of these failings and he said send them back for a refund.

So I did. And Secraft refunded the original cost plus ALL the extra incurred charges of return post and customs duty. Everything !!

Now THAT, Mr. DJI, is concern for customer satisfaction taken to a serious degree. I will not hesitate to spend money on Secraft products in the future.

What a thoroughly honourable company Secraft is !

excellent feedback...Secraft like companies will grow...I wanted to buy secraft landing gear....wanted some feedback about it..

cheers