Screeching motors

I appear to have screeching/whining from my motors: http://youtu.be/C2DSkT9s04k. I understand this can be timing related, but have no idea what this means.

However, seems to loiter and fly ok? (Apart from the too-low voltage alarm which broke the legs by giving me only *seconds* to land 10 minutes earlier). Should I worry?

Vibrations are within acceptable limits, APM is moon-gelled and props are balanced.

Screeching has been since day 1, so assumed it was normal. Props and motors are new and undamaged.

Set up:
Apm2.5 & 2.9.1. PID set to "large motor" (0.09), with all other PID's set to default.
T-motor 3508-29's (380kv)
T-motor 1450 props
T-motor 30A pro opto ESC's (auto calibrated via APM, no other changes from default)

gtranquilla

RadioActive
I noticed you are also using the newer pan type high pole count motors which are apparently very well balanced, have excellent bearing etc. but mine are new and doing the same, i.e., very high pitch squeal...sometimes....
Since these bearings are sealed it seems inappropriate to attempt to eliminate the screech by adding bearing oil which could dilute the bearing grease etc.
Maybe they will break-in and the squeal will go away or maybe not!!!!
If not the remaining option is to isolate the vibes to protect your electronics using moongel, Kyosho Zeal tape or other methods.

I appear to have screeching/whining from my motors: http://youtu.be/C2DSkT9s04k. I understand this can be timing related, but have no idea what this means.

However, seems to loiter and fly ok? (Apart from the too-low voltage alarm which broke the legs by giving me only *seconds* to land 10 minutes earlier). Should I worry?

Vibrations are within acceptable limits, APM is moon-gelled and props are balanced.

Screeching has been since day 1, so assumed it was normal. Props and motors are new and undamaged.

Set up:
Apm2.5 & 2.9.1. PID set to "large motor" (0.09), with all other PID's set to default.
T-motor 3508-29's (380kv)
T-motor 1450 props
T-motor 30A pro opto ESC's (auto calibrated via APM, no other changes from default)