XAircraft SuperX unboxing

nicwilke

Another thing: I checked the manual, but couldn't find any trace of connecting it via S-Bus to the transmitter. This is not a K.O. criteria for me, but I would just like to know.....

Thanks for any insight....

Chris

No, there's no sbus, I checked with Jingchen.

ChrisViperM

Since I don't have any bad experiece with XAircraft, I thought I'll give it a try....got the impression that Phillipe is really standing behind the SuperX.

A few days ago I ordered a SuperX Pro + SuperX OSD from Phillipe (http://www.toprcsupply.com/xaircraft-superx-professional-de.html, see first post). Shipment was very fast, and a few questions after the delivery were answered very quickly.....I really can recommend doing business with him.

Chris

nicwilke

Another flight (total of 2) so have had close to 45 mins in the air with the SuperX. It's simply amazing. I have no issues yet. I had some oscillations, but I had the gains mapped to the slider lever of my JR 9503, and dialed it out.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

iflynavy

That's not to bad what battery are you using? With a max amps 4s 5450mAh the best I have had is 22 minutes average is 14-18 here in Chicago.