AV130 roll trouble

Maverick

RTryder wrote a comprehensive set up guid but I cant find it to save my life but a quick search on google I found this which is worth a read

http://www.photohigher.co.nz/assets/Uploads/AV200-AV130-neutral-positioning3.pdf

Dave

Hey Dave,

How's you...? How did Tuesday's sunrise go...?

Thanks for chiming in, but I think his neutral set up must be ok, because he wrote that when his 550 is sitting level, everything is ok, (post #16) it's just when he rolls it from side to side, that it over compensates.....

Maverick.

Topflight

How are you powering the servos? And what voltage...?
It's never gona be perfect, as NAZA and WooKong are only just average stabilisation systems, but it should level - mine just has a slight lag in everything, but it does come back level.

Maverick.

Powering servos from my Hitech receiver, will have to put a voltmeter on it tonight to let you know the voltage. Prior to rebuilding my AV130, it worked good. Only difference is I'm using the new Naza Software 3.10.

Maverick

Powering servos from my Hitech receiver, will have to put a voltmeter on it tonight to let you know the voltage. Prior to rebuilding my AV130, it worked good. Only difference is I'm using the new Naza Software 3.10.

Maybe the new software has something to do with it, I don't know.

Try rolling back and see what the results are...?

Maverick.