S800 motor has got the shakes...

jamienz

I seem to have the same problem as this guy - anyone else had it? What can I do to sort it? replace the bearings?

IF anyone knows the bearing model numbers that would be truly helpfull...

kloner

Aerial DP
take the bearing out, measure it and order some.... i'd order a new motor if it was mine unless your really familiar with swapping them out. you gotta know how or it'll be worse than better after your done.

jamienz

Thanks - I think I will have a go at replacing the bearings. This video is not actually my S800, but looked to have a similar issue. I PM'd the guy though and he said wrapping the arms in carbon solved his problem...? Will do all the basic balancing of props and motors and see if I can re create the situation =, then will do as you say. Cheers for the help.

z_man_95

I just replaced the bearings in one of my motors and they are 4x11x4mm. They come out very easy with a press, or using a table vise, sockets, screwdriver and rubber mallet.

DennyR

Sometimes it is not the bearings but it is the windings that are not all fully connected as they are wound with multiple strands. Check the resistance across two phases.