Hi! Rahul Vyas from India

rahulvyas

Hi guys,

I am Rahul a RC enthusiast from India. I have build a quad using the ST360 kit from Hobbyking and now have big future plans.
I am and will be an active member in this forum and gradually will try to become senior if possible. :)

Will need help and will provide help to who ever needs it. Really helpful I am. ;)
I will soon post a build log with flight video in the forum of my quad.

Regards,
Rahul

Hi guys,

I am Rahul a RC enthusiast from India. I have build a quad using the ST360 kit from Hobbyking and now have big future plans.
I am and will be an active member in this forum and gradually will try to become senior if possible. :)

Will need help and will provide help to who ever needs it. Really helpful I am. ;)
I will soon post a build log with flight video in the forum of my quad.

Regards,
Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Welcome. Which part of India ? I am in New Delhi and starting out with something similar.

rahulvyas

I am from New Delhi aswell :) where in delhi you are?

Well I already started out my hexacopter and it's half done.

I saw your blog. I am in East Delhi. Anand Vihar. Just assembled a DJI 450 with NAZA. Just a couple of not very successful flights. If you can share your contact info,we can talk. Please check your inbox for my contact info.

Last edited by a moderator:

barnytj

Hey Guys,

My brother lives in Kerala, and I'm planning a trip to visit him.

Of course I'm hoping to take a multi-rotor (my TBS Discovery Pro at a minimum).

I was wandering if you had any information on what the authorities have to say about multi-rotors and if it is possible to get permission?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Best regards

Barny