Sony PRO Version CX730!

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
There are so many odd things with cameras and marketing. Such as, why does the USA equivalent cost $250 less? Do any of you european 50p guys have an issue with your camera only having 50 fps and we have 60? that extra 10 fps would technically enable a slightly smoother playback at a slower rate, yet you pay more for it. Then the fact that europe has defined the difference between a dslr and a video camera by the amount of time it records??? So to keep costs down they limit dslr's to 4gb file sizes. Just ridiculous things like this make no sense. Regardless, the extra $750 would be a good chunk more to add manual to an already great camera.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
The 50p rather than 60P is, I think because you are on that weird thing that aint PAL. BUT I aint no expert on that. The costs are all down to UK excise duties (TAX) I guess. Thats why you Americans are so rich but I guess that is off set against our FREE medical care! ;-)

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I know it's because of PAL, but just saying it must suck knowing the camera is more than capable of putting out another 10fps but doesnt just to confine to the 25fps standard. Which I will say is much nicer that film, movie, tv(i think) all meet the same frame rate. us Americans are still deciding on how the metric system works. i think it has something to do with 10. :)

hugh4g

I think the 50 as opposed to the 60 is to do with the hertz of the AC current in the UK...

Did you visit DJI at BVE, I'm a regular visitor, but couldn't this year I was shooting...

Best

Hugh

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Yes that's right. I totally forgot a out the hertz difference. Good call. But still sucks you guys don't get the extra 10 fps.