Forum access via Tapatalk, can't log in

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I use Tapatalk to get onto other forums but it is not letting me log into MultiRotorForums.

Anyone doing this and have hints and tips to get it working?

Thanks.

Pete

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Thanks for the response but not quite what I was after. Yes I logged in properly using the same details to get in here. I can log into other forums via Tapatalk so the app is fine.

Cheers.

Pete

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Okay so does anyone know a good multi rotor forum that can be accessed from Tapatalk?

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Okay so I logged in from my tablet but still no good from my Galaxy S3 aaaaargh!!!!!

Sent from the end of my finger using Tapatalk 6.73!

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
And now I have lost access to other forums since resetting my Tapatalk install, many more aaaaaarghs.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I was unable to add new forums to the Tapatalk app on my Samsung Galaxy S3, the older forums I had been using for some time were fine just no new ones could be added so I deleted the app and re-installed it, I then had no forum access even to the old forums. one of the sites I visited where this exact same problem was being discussed suggested deleting the app and installing an older app from an apk file, I did that and I could then log in to all my forums, I then did an update to the latest version and it is still working and all good so far.

Pete