My wifes insignificant other!

Hi! I am Ralph from Ohio, the newest until I get replaced. I really want, no NEED to win that Heli Frame, and here's why;

I have metal parts in both legs disallowing me the ability to run and chase down a airplane.
I have a short leg causing me, when barefoot to run, I mean walk in really tight circles.
I have wires holding my knee together, allowing me to listen to SETI signals while sleeping.
I had a Really bad dream last night and I woke up to see that I wasn't actually dreaming!
I am 66 years old and have no idea how much longer I might be around to play, I mean work with these things.
I have destroyed four RC Helicopters, the kind "Every child can fly right out of the box."
I'm not very lucky but I know that this is the winning drawing name.
And finally;

I have a lot of rechargeable batteries left from the many heli crashes I have had!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Ralph,
Welcome to the site. I'm laughing so you've passed the first test. There's another guy from Ohio lurking about who might be able to help you but for now, post to the contest thread and then keep your fingers crossed until the 19th when we draw a winner.
I hope we're able to help you get something flying.
Bart

Buzzed

Hey ThisSideUp thanks for the laugh, glad to have you on-board. Where bouts are you located in Ohio? I am in the northeast, mainly very close to the Football Hall Of Fame located in Canton, Ohio

Hey ThisSideUp thanks for the laugh, glad to have you on-board. Where bouts are you located in Ohio? I am in the northeast, mainly very close to the Football Hall Of Fame located in Canton, Ohio

Central Ohio, that gives me more room in all directions to fail, falter and sputter. And between you and I, don't claim "football" in Ohio right now, the Gov boys:cool::cool: might be want'en to look you up. Anybody have a need for some gold? About the weight of a ring. :mad:
Sorry, my bad.

Buzzed

Central Ohio, that gives me more room in all directions to fail, falter and sputter. And between you and I, don't claim "football" in Ohio right now, the Gov boys:cool::cool: might be want'en to look you up. Anybody have a need for some gold? About the weight of a ring. :mad:
Sorry, my bad.

LOL ThisSideUp View attachment 300

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    1 KB · Views: 188

Emo, my life is filled with "Go arounds" and "monbacks"! Yes as a matter of fact it is the reason I lost at the last Summer Olympics, I seemed to traverse in everybody's lane. Ha, Ha

Emowillcox

ThisSideUp can I just call you TSU for short? I feel your pain with swimming at the Olympics.. I had a similar incident when I was on the high school swim team and they were short back stroke guys and asked me to fill in. I set a new pool record for slowest time ever then later learned I got disqualified by the judges twice ... once for illegal flip turn then touching the lane ropes. Coach never asked me to fill in for backstroke again and didnt’ think it was too funny when I told him I could probably do dog paddle faster!