2013 Multirotor Challenge!

Innov8tive Designs and our sponsors are excited to present The First Annual Multirotor Challenge being held at the Palomar Flyer’s Field in Fallbrook, California on March 23rd and 24th, 2013.

The First Annual Multirotor Challenge is designed to bring together modelers from all over the country and provide an opportunity to share technology, show off their aircraft, and earn the bragging rights from winning one of the many organized contest events. Regular registration fee is $25.00 per pilot, but if pilots pre-register on our web site, the fee is only $20.00. Entrance to the event is free for spectators and aerial RC enthusiasts. The hobby industry is exploding with model aircraft, and Multirotors are no exception. Come meet some of the top Multirotor pilots, technicians, inventors and enthusiasts at the first annual Multirotor Challenge!

For more information, please check out our Multirotor Challenge Web Site.

If you are interested in being a pilot, Click Here To Pre-Register for this event.

If you have any questions, feel free to email Marketing@innov8tivedesigns.com

Thank you! We hope to see all of you on the flying field!

-The Innov8tive Designs Team
MultiRotorChallenge.com
View attachment 10045

Attachments

• headerweb.jpg
    headerweb.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 198

kloner

Aerial DP
it's too bad you had'nt kept us in the loop over here. We have an FPV meet the same weekend a half hour away at Daves beach...... and the eye candy is much sexier than a bunch of rc dudes so know where i wanna be.

RobertsUp

It's interesting for an unexpected reason. 17 years ago flying stunt kites became an exploding hobby. There were scores of people at that time trying to build new kinds of stunt kites in order to make some money. Most failed. The stunt kite hobby gradually faded away. It still exists but not with anybody making new kinds or hoping to cash in.

The multirotor hobby has exploded in the same way. I swear things are happening the same way as I witnessed 15 - 18 years ago.

Kloner, back then, a stunt kite entreprenuer organized a big stunt kite event on a SoCal beach, even consulting the town council. To sell her own kites. Meanwhile the local stunt kite flyers had already arranged for their own gathering, a couple miles up. The same day. Of course the experienced local flyers kept together.

Excuse me. I'm a newbie and haven't yet posted to the introductions thread, but I will. Here, I needed to comment right away.

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
were a slightly different group, except for me in the pack am way into fpv multirotors and this isn't that. We might try to get by sunday. I'll have a guy doing a multirotor fpv article in tow and is coming in from out of town and from this forum so i'm sure we'll be there sunday.....

I'm for groups and business that not only promote the hobby but also fpv, when they don't it takes away from the fun to support it

ROC Battery

BALLS OUT AWARD, 2013 Multi-Rotors Challenge

To vote for your favorite pilot or Multi-Rotors, you simply:

(1) Get a ticket from ROC Battery booth or 2 tickets if you are a registered pilot for the 2013 Multi-Rotors Challenge,
(2) write down your favorite pilot’s number on the ballot
(3) submit the ballot at ROC Battery booth or the official Multi-Rotors Challenge booth

To win, pilot simply must have the most amount of votes. In case of tie, award will be shared.

Ballots are restricted to one per non-registered person and two per registered pilot. One submitted ballot (with pilot’s number) is considered one vote. Ballots are counted prior to awards ceremony.

Winner will be announced at the Multi-Rotors Challenge, 2013.
BALLS-OUT winner agrees to grant ROC Battery – a sponsor of Multi-Rotors Challenge the right to post his/her name and pictures on ROCBattery.com and other RC forums. Winner will be posted on the site March 30[SUP]th[/SUP], 2013. In all cases the decision of BALL-OUT Multi-Rotors Challenge 2013 will be final.

BALLS-OUT Award sponsored by
ROC Battery

Peace,
ROC Battery

kloner

Aerial DP
We stopped by this event today and OMG,,,, that's where the moneys at. there was at least 100 cars if not more. Saw that cat from here lucidity flying around. Probably others, but they don't stand out like them guys....... it was all los and i couldn't hardly stand watching, but none the less, great turnout and seemed like a bunch of money swapping fists. DW foamies was there with a pretty cool frame, was alot of epp with everything encased. Also saw the craziest little ducted fan tri.....

kloner

Aerial DP
we had been shooting all morning before going so didn't have a charged battery or a memory card....... i'm sure lucidity will have a movie about it.